Anyone taking the Mta Bridge and Tunnel in March 2015?

tprashad0719

@astogezz, from what I can tell it could be similar to the NYPD exam, so it will be pretty much common sense. If you want, go back to page 1, there's a link with a study guide for the NYPD exam, you could use that. BTW does anyone know of a Phone number for the exam unit? And, Good Luck to anyone taking the exam this Saturday and on the 21st.

I hope everyone has recovered from the exam! It was a very LONG exam and I did not leave until a little after 7pm.

On Saturday, there were about 1400 or so folks who took the BTO exam at James Madison High School. They first had us cram (seated) in the auditorium and I thought someone was going to sing a song or something, but then a security guard came out and told us to leave. So, in an otherwise organized-chaotic fashion everybody left and got their room/seating assignments.

It took a very long time for the actual exam to start, at least 45 minutes since we were seated. During this time we filled out some more paperwork and got fingerprinted (ink).

Just some recommendations for those taking the exam in the second session:

a) Bring a basic calculator; this is stated in the instructions (no scientific calculators).

b) The yellow paper on the desk with the title "Candidates Personal Record of Answers"; fill this out when you are done with the exam or as you go along. In a few months, the   (MTA) will release the "Proposed Answer Key", when this is released you can self-calculate a score with that yellow paper. I was surprised at how many blank yellow papers were returned to the proctor.

c) Remember, the higher you score, the faster they will call you.

Good Luck!

The test was simple. I know the last question on the memory part i put the bike as the answer. the license plate question idk bout and the robber with the 4 witnesses idk about. i say 3-6 if that i got wrong. I finished my test quick and went back over it 3 times. i caught one mistake with the officer and the accident where she skipped a step. 2 of the answers were exactly alike but one was the correct because she already called the ambulance. i was there sat too.

that was one of the questions of the memory portion i think i got wrong, i chose bike regarding something that can be on the left lane smh

i guess your memory portion was different also..asked me

-license plate# JMC-125

-how many helicoptors in the sky =  1

-what was next to the lady foot= cone

-what was the lady holding in her left hand= newspaper

-what was on the robbers jacket-

-whats the name of the cab- jim's cab

-name of the location pole= 627

-height of bridge= 13 ft 6 inch

Archived