Re: New Hire -Station Ageht

Elletomay

I was called in by MTA FOR THE interview process of a Station Agent @livingston street. I am presently filling out the 21 pgs. docs. Just have a burning question. Will MTA STILL hire me if I am a 7 breast cancer survivor on harmone therapy? Pls need your help asap????☺️

• 1 month later...

You may be better off asking a labor lawyer that question.

Sadly, candidates are not always hired in order. Wether it's a medical hold or other reason people are skipped over to fill a class by a certain date.

• 1 month later...

I was called in by MTA FOR THE interview process of a Station Agent @livingston street. I am presently filling out the 21 pgs. docs. Just have a burning question. Will MTA STILL hire me if I am a 7 breast cancer survivor on harmone therapy? Pls need your help asap☺

Hi, my father has his interview next week. Do you mind telling me what the process involves? He is not really good at filling out paperworks, will they allow him to bring those 21 pages documents home? Also, I heard that there will be 2 exams at the end of the training month. What happens if he fails that exam? Will they disqualify him or allow him to take the training month again? Thank you for your reply. I hope you have no remission of your cancer.

Archived