Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Luftschlange

(7) Trains Terminating at Hunters Point Av

This weekend (7) train service was suspended once again, but this time only between Times Square and Hunters Point Av. The following film shows  (7) trains terminating at Hunters Point Av using the crossover at the tunnel ramp.

• Upvote 14

Excellent video!

On Saturday, I took (7) to 74th St, (F) to 14th St for SEED Market volunteer. Then after that I took (1) at 18th to 14th St, (3) to Clark St for Library Meeting, and after meeting, I took (2) but realize I left my clipboard on Spanish restaurant, so switch back to (2) at Wall St back to Clark St, then (A) to Hoyt-Schermerhorn for (G) to court Sq for (7) to Flushing-bound platform at Hunters Point Av, then (7) to 90th St or Junction Blvd for my house.

Edited by FamousNYLover

This is a great video! What camera do you use?

I'm using a Canon EOS 70D. In this video I used the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 STM lens. For audio I used an (external) RØDE Stereo VideoMic Pro.

I hope this helps. :-)