From the date I take my test for C/R, how long will I wait?

duelingdragons

I've heard conflicting stories both on here and from friends as well..

Say I score reeaaallly well on the test, how long will I wait? Obviously I don't expect an exact date, but on average, how long will it take before I actually score a position?

I plan on starting out as a conductor and moving up to T/O later on down the road.

Thanks guys =)

Its gonna take a a while trust me, depending on your score on the multiple chose exam, the TA will focus on the people who made the highest score going down to low.

Me Im gonna apply this friday

r u in NYC too? :(

I'll be moving back in November. Applying to take the December test, pretty excited. =)

I'll be moving back in November. Applying to take the December test, pretty excited. =)

R u like 18, :( , cuz maybe this is your first job mate

Hope u enjoy NYC tho, I also love FL, Miami too, got ma fam there, well half =P

R u like 18, :( , cuz maybe this is your first job mate

Hope u enjoy NYC tho, I also love FL, Miami too, got ma fam there, well half =P

Nah, 23. I lived in the city as a kid and was fascinated with the subway system... and through the years, every time I go back there, I just thought more and more... "why don't I do this for a living?" lol..

I don't care as much about money as I do about doing what makes me happy. I've had a thing for trains since I was tiny, so why not do it and make money at the same time?

=)

In one of my posts in another thread it took them 2 and a half years to call me I got a 98 or a 99 I dont remember. I do remember my list number was 2200 so it does take a bit to call you also as I said before make sure to have everything you need to speed up the process for hiring.

Nah, 23. I lived in the city as a kid and was fascinated with the subway system... and through the years, every time I go back there, I just thought more and more... "why don't I do this for a living?" lol..

I don't care as much about money as I do about doing what makes me happy. I've had a thing for trains since I was tiny, so why not do it and make money at the same time?

=)

Lol, well Im gonna do C/r too and then T/O in 5 yrs, Im gonna try and do IRT lines, what division would u do?

In one of my posts in another thread it took them 2 and a half years to call me I got a 98 or a 99 I dont remember. I do remember my list number was 2200 so it does take a bit to call you also as I said before make sure to have everything you need to speed up the process for hiring.

YEARS? with that high score? :eek:

Archived