Does anyone know what station it is?

Strain

Ok this might be a weird question but does anyone know the station on the 4 5 6 where the trains come barreling into the station because there entering off a decline I think the station is somewhere on the west side?

Ok this might be a weird question but does anyone know the station on the 4 5 6 where the trains come barreling into the station because there entering off a decline I think the station is somewhere on the west side?

When I get off my break, I'm going back on the sales floor and head every desk in my Staples...

West side = (1)(2)(3)

East side = (4)(5)(6)

Don't get confused now!

Assuming you are talking about the East side, there are a couple of places I can think of:

59th Street (4)(5) n/b

96 Street (6) n/b

125 Street (6) n/b

77 Street (6) s/b

Yea sorry about that i mean the east side i only ask because ive been watching videos of the subways recently and i remember one time when i visited the city we were waiting for the (4)(5)(6) and some random person told me not to stand to close because the trains always enter the station faster than normal

Archived