Where is S71/#7B Bus stop in Medford?

On Saturday, May 23rd, I'm planning to travel to Boomber's Long Island's SeaWorld protest with my new friend, Blind Vegeterian, who uses NICE n23, Able-Ride, and SCAT. She's legally blind, but she can't see at night or rain.

If she comes join me for protest, we might need help with SCT Bus stop.

Where S71 and 7B bus stop near Horseblock Rd/Medford Av?

Is there any bus stop on Horseblock Rd near Long Island Expressway Service Rd or Long Island Av?

Yes, There are Two, to my knowldge, S71 bus stops after NYS 112 on Horseblock. If you are taking the S71 from Stony Brook there is one near the exit/entrence of Traget on Horseblock, I believe it's between the Target and the Staples/DMV shopping Center and there is one near Horseblock and Station Road before the S71 turns onto Sills Road. There is possibly one right before the LIE overpass, but I'm not 100% sure.

Coming from Mastic Shirley, I know there is a bus stop just over the LIE overpass at a small shopping center This stop is not shared with the 7B as the 7B turns into the residental area a block before the stop (I got off the S71 there back in 2010 when my Sister lived in that area) and there is one near the Nursing Home that got in trouble a few years back, and I believe one up by Traget

I think the 7B and S71 share the Horseblock Road stop by Station Ave but I'm not sure. I'm not sure it the S71 and 7B share any stops since the 7B goes in the the resideatial area of Horseblock Road and stops at in the Staples/DMV shopping Center.

Also the S71 doesn't use Long Island Ave no more, or at least last I knew it didn't, it uses the LIE to get from Sills Road to Yaphank Ave.

Archived