List of places you can buy bus tickets from TVM

trainfan22

Port Authority Bus Terminal

GWB Bus Station

Newark Penn Station

Any others?

I'm really wondering if Lakewood,Atlantic City and the Philly bus terminals have TVM's where you can buy bus tickets from the machine.

Pretty sure Philly has them. Lakewood and AC definitely has them,as does Hoboken.

I think the TVMs at the Bergenline Avenue HBLR Station also has the option for bus tickets.

Port Authority Bus Terminal

GWB Bus Station

Newark Penn Station

Any others?

I'm really wondering if Lakewood, Atlantic City and the Philly bus terminals have TVM's where you can buy bus tickets from the machine.

Of course (to all three).

- Lakewood bus terminal has 2 of them.... soon as you enter the bldg, they're on the left side, along the wall... can't miss em.

- AC bus terminal has plenty of them...

- Greyhound Bus terminal (Philly) has 2 of them (but they're physically outside the bldg.; by the lanes where the 313/315/317 depart)...

Side note: I hate the way the TVM's are randomly spread out inside NWK-Penn....

Side note #2; TTC (Trenton) has them, as well as GWB (as rickety looking as that place is)....

Around Harmon Meadow in Secaucus and a few of the park and rides on Route 9 have them

Yep, and IINM, the north bergen park & ride (#320) even has them....

Maybe the Walter Rand Transportation Center (Camden) has them?

Yep, they do.... I think it's about 3 or 4 of them.... If you enter on the Broadway side of the terminal, they're halfway b/w the doors to enter the physical bldg. & the doors to enter where the actual lanes are....

Shocked park and rides on Route 9 has them but Hackensack and Paterson bus terminals don't.

Neither does Freehold Center, and I find it to be a hassle to ask for tickets.....

Irvington Bus terminal has a little store inside where you can purchase tickets

Not for nothing, but I understand why they don't have TVM's in Irvington....

(I suppose they could give them the cage treatment like the MTA does at LIRR Nostrand av, if NJT really wanted to)

Archived