NJ Transit home value map: Where can you afford to buy property?

BreeddekalbL

Go go Gladstone Branch!

(Yeah, Inspector Gadget was my shit growing up)

Anyway, I didn't know ppl. that lived in Bay Head were ballin out of control like that; million dollar homes & shit....

The house me & an ex (well, basically me, since she started throwing bitch fits about being closer to family) were looking at in Matawan was 365; which is well above the median value of 316 for what they got listed for NJT Aberdeen-Matawan.....

Regardless, I still want to move out to somewhere in Central NJ in the near future.....

...and IDK whether to LMAO or facepalm @ the shitholes that are Trenton, Newark, Asbury Park, and Netherwood/Plainfield...

(what's really telling is if you look at the two stations before & after Asbury.... and then notice Asbury itself.... Passing through those areas, I can tell you that Allenhurst is like f***in pristine, Bradley Beach tbh, while much better than Asbury, I wouldn't have thought houses went for that much out there (~600)... doesn't seem that much better than most suburban towns in NJ.... Matter fact, it has an average feel to it....)

What shocked me is some of the areas along the High Bridge line.... I thought some of those areas were similar to that of those around the Gladstone line.... I need to start fanning NJT (trains) more.....

I never thought property purchasing was possible in New Jersey....even if you worked for Transit

Go go Gladstone Branch!

(Yeah, Inspector Gadget was my shit growing up)

Anyway, I didn't know ppl. that lived in Bay Head were ballin out of control like that; million dollar homes & shit....

The house me & an ex (well, basically me, since she started throwing bitch fits about being closer to family) were looking at in Matawan was 365; which is well above the median value of 316 for what they got listed for NJT Aberdeen-Matawan.....

Regardless, I still want to move out to somewhere in Central NJ in the near future.....

...and IDK whether to LMAO or facepalm @ the shitholes that are Trenton, Newark, Asbury Park, and Netherwood/Plainfield...

(what's really telling is if you look at the two stations before & after Asbury.... and then notice Asbury itself.... Passing through those areas, I can tell you that Allenhurst is like f***in pristine, Bradley Beach tbh, while much better than Asbury, I wouldn't have thought houses went for that much out there (~600)... doesn't seem that much better than most suburban towns in NJ.... Matter fact, it has an average feel to it....)

What shocked me is some of the areas along the High Bridge line.... I thought some of those areas were similar to that of those around the Gladstone line.... I need to start fanning NJT (trains) more.....

If you do the Gladstone Branch in the immediate future (2 years), you'll be on a Lakeland Bus instead (weekend work)

and hopefully you don't work for the state cause the traversty that christie is able to screw you out of your pension

If you go into the history of Jersey pension system's you would find out  that Jersey has been living off those pension systems since the beginning of Whitman's election where the State didn't pay its contribution to balance the books which continued thru McGreevy and Corzine where billions were taken from the Teacher's pension with Teacher's approval for increase in benefits to balance their budgets.  So the system is light very light and would of failed in a couple of years except Christie stepped in.  New Jersey is stilled screwed up  as the State hasn't made its contributions but changed the standards to buy time.

Archived