MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FLX9304 said:

Or the incoming Nova LFS (8504-8754). They need to get the rest of the fleet in the city bc the green signed O7s are going like 🥞 😶

I was only referring to the two OGs mentioned above. I wasn't talking about the rest lol

When Fresh Pond got their new batch of XD40 I was expecting OG to be pushed out to depots that need buses to be replaced, so far, only 5205 got pushed out of the Pond even though they have 11-12 XD40s by now. 

Pond got hybrids from ENY to replace the ones they lost to MTA Bus, so I'm not why the XD40s didn't push more buses out of fresh pond.

3 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Fp will push old gens out but not right now there still waiting for more XD40s and from what I heard when they get the xDe40s those old gens and rtses will definitely  be pushed out

Those old gens that FP has still has some time left they are supposed to get retired by at least the end of 2019 or middle of 2020. In addition MV is supposed to get half those orders of XDE40s first before FP get's them so it will still be a while.

4 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

As for 5190, I haven't seen that one in a while, I just assumed it got scrapped when ENY first got the SBS wrapped XD40s lol 

5190 is a funny bus. When it was at LGA it never ran and just sat in the back until roughly a month before it was transferred to grand. It ran there semi-regularly for a short while, but then was sent off to ENY where it also only ran semi-regularly (at least from my observations). Wonder if it had significantly more mileage or mech issues than the other RTS so the depots tried to keep it off the road more?