MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

12 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

It’s likely to, but if you don’t know for sure, don’t state it as a fact.

They're not saving 2926....it still bugs me how they kept the worst one of the NYBS batch of buses in service. If they wanted that bus saved, that would've been done by now.

Edited by Cait Sith

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, TransitMan0251 said:

From what I was told this bus is at Spring Creek OOS for a bad transmission, nothing about the bus being processed for scrap.  Unsure where everyone got this information from.

3563 is at Zerega ..

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Novabus 5000 said:

3606, 3727-28, 3730 off roster. Not sure if they are officially scrapped, or if they are on hold/reserve. 

That's Strange, Looks like they don't want to invest in fixing the batteries or other major problems.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Snorunts said:

You’re responding to a post I made literally one month ago, so I do not have the photo on me. Hopefully someone else in this thread can provide you with proof.

Still a little surprised about that considering how Gleason's maintenance is  usually top notch. Can't remember the last time a bus caught fire from there, probably not since the mid-2000s.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, Snorunts said:

There was a picture going around a while ago. You have to look for it, because I don’t have it on me.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, Snorunts said:

You’re responding to a post I made literally one month ago, so I do not have the photo on me. Hopefully someone else in this thread can provide you with proof.

On 9/3/2020 at 12:53 PM, Kevin Madson said:

Still a little surprised about that considering how Gleason's maintenance is  usually top notch. Can't remember the last time a bus caught fire from there, probably not since the mid-2000s.

You gotta have proof of that bus or it did not happen. As @Kevin Madsonmentioned, Gleason has taken good care of their buses. As for Kevin, I heard about that fire. 

Edited by FLX9304