MTA Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

I mistakenly reported yesterday that 3913 was went to Eastchester scrap. After some research on said unit. 3913 is still currently at MJQ depot being prepped back to service.  Unit was in the shop for a few days  My apologies for improper reporting of said unit. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

In Manhattan, I believe so, unless 6737 is still active.

That one is sitting at Eastchester scrap, many thanks to the hybrid enthusiast that contributed his/her part to keeping Manhattan Orion VII old gen free. 

Edited by Calvin

1 hour ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Does this mean all Orion VII NGs are all done in the city?

As of yesterday, 6700 and 6747 are both sitting at Quill, but are retired. Old Gens are still physically in Manhattan depots, but are no longer necessary for service, and these units, as well as others that are left (6776, 6786 if they’re still on MCH property) will soon be towed to ECH 

9 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

No. The C40s have been gone from Eastchester for a few years now.

There's at least one old C40 still at ECH last time I was there. And to @Bx41 boi you won't be able to get a good shot of it where its parked at. 

I have no idea why that old C40 is still there, maybe it's being held for the museum? Then again I don't think the TM wants to be bothered with CNG buses.

7 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

There's at least one old C40 still at ECH last time I was there. And to @Bx41 boi you won't be able to get a good shot of it where its parked at. 

I have no idea why that old C40 is still there, maybe it's being held for the museum? Then again I don't think the TM wants to be bothered with CNG buses.

i hope its preserved i mean Eastchester is keeping their Saved RTS i that area 

48 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

Its not. I went there last week and there were no C40s in the lot.