Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Autocar

Capital District Transportation Authority, Albany

LFS Nova Buses Out of Service as of this date = 9916, 9920, 9923 & 9935. The only 2 that I have still seen in service lately are 9907 & 9917

Gillig 5517 Bus Plus, has been Retrofitted with a Rear View Camera, I was in back of it yesterday evening.

Sorry to Report, but all 5 of the Low floor Nova Buses that were out back are GONE. I hope they have been bought by some transit property and will have a second life elsewhere. Thankfully, they are not in the junk yard next door to their Albany garage.

Update: Artic 6008 is in service. Gillig 4150 does have a rear camera.

The only 4 active LFS Nova Buses that I have seen lately are: 9907, 9917, 9939-9940.

Update to yesterday's LFS Nova Status:  9907 is Out of service in the back yard, and now there are three in service: 9917, 9939-9940 of which I saw all three this morning in service.

That's great news, thank you, i will add them to the in-service list.

Update on Out of Service List: 9907, 9910, 9939-9940. Only 2 left in service by my count: 9913 & 9917. Sad

Artic 6005 is out of service @ the Cummins Dealership on Railroad Avenue here in Albany.

Artic 6005 is no longer in the yard @ Cumnmins, not sure if it's inside their shops or returned to CDTA for service. Also 9913 is still in service, appears as if this one could be the last of the group but I still have not given up on 9917 yet. Also yesterday 6093 and 6163 were both seen in service on Schenectady's long route on Central Avenue.