Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Autocar

Capital District Transportation Authority, Albany

3 hours ago, Autocar said:

So CDTA's brass had a press party today to unveil the New Flyer Electric Buses.  There are a total of Four of them,  numbered 1900E--1903E. More to come later. 

Added them to the CPTDB. I guessed 3 license plates that yielded sequential VINs, but I don't have any visual confirmation aside from 1901E (BC6933), so if anyone can actually confirm BC6932, BC6935, and BC6936 and say who's who, thanks.

3102,3104, 3106, 318, along with Long Time residents 9907 / 9910 All parked out back in the Out of Service Section. Next to 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:45 PM, GojiMet86 said:

Added them to the CPTDB. I guessed 3 license plates that yielded sequential VINs, but I don't have any visual confirmation aside from 1901E (BC6933), so if anyone can actually confirm BC6932, BC6935, and BC6936 and say who's who, thanks.

With the new arrivals, has anything been retired besides the 3100's ?  

Also CDTA has acquired the New York State Government Shuttle Bus Contract Away From Yankee Trails From The Broadway & McCarty Parking Lots. 

Passed by the Cummins Dealer on Railroad Avenue & saw theses CDTA Buses out back: 4189, 4204 which appears as if it's never been in service, clean as a whistle, no license plates or advertisements & Artic 5518 in the Schenectady color scheme. 

Also there is 1 Dutchess County Transit Bus & 1 Newburgh Transit Bus. 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, Autocar said:

Passed by the Cummins Dealer on Railroad Avenue & saw theses CDTA Buses out back: 4189, 4204 which appears as if it's never been in service, clean as a whistle, no license plates or advertisements & Artic 5518 in the Schenectady color scheme. 

Also there is 1 Dutchess County Transit Bus & 1 Newburgh Transit Bus. 

I saw 4204 on I-90 earlier today.

Saw 2 Gilligs [ not sure of numbers 2006-7 or 2206-2207], different paint scheme,  blue & silver, Whitehall & Delaware.  Anybody know how many , are they 2020 or 2021 models