Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dgopes said:

So when u guys got the results did the same letter tell u to come in for pre employment or was that a separate letter? 

Depends. A lot of people got both together, but probably only because they were the first ones. But no, you don't get both together.

57 minutes ago, Jchambers2120 said:

Low 400's. I requested to start in the July class.

23 minutes ago, Jay0989 said:

Hey everyone. High 1300’s and anxious LOL. Anybody have an idea what list number this hired up to with the June 4 class?

Yeah I’m kid 1550s trying to get a feel for what class I’ll be in. 

2 hours ago, Jchambers2120 said:

Just got an email for medical and a 2nd lab this Wednesday. 

When did you do PE? List number? I’m 1239 and did pe on the 24th of May. They said we were being considered for June or July 

2 hours ago, Bmpo7 said:

Depends. A lot of people got both together, but probably only because they were the first ones. But no, you don't get both together.

Thanks man, just anxious.. Not looking forward to this long waiting period.

51 minutes ago, iag48st said:

When did you do PE? List number? I’m 1239 and did pe on the 24th of May. They said we were being considered for June or July 

Originally I did my PE back in April, but like i said I postponed my start date. I'm confused now because i recieved another pre employment applicatioj in the mail today along with an email for medical. I'm going to fill it out tonight just in case and call the HR back tomorrow for clarification.

1 hour ago, Gdsimmons646 said:

Got back from day 1 of training. Long day. Not looking forward to waking up so early tomorrow. These early mornings kick my ass. Very informative day though 

It's just the beginning. Get used to it as most of the time, classes will start in the AM. But congrats to you and your fellow associates in starting today

13 hours ago, dman1455 said:

That OPA was ridiculous, the wait time for the second part was bad. Management should've either had more staff on hand or had less people come in. 

Yes I agree and some of the staff was moving really slow 🙄

21 minutes ago, Swindle said:

I notice everytime I call the HR office the person tells me that they hired 300 plus people already but they won't disclose what list number they're up too.

I wanna know if that’s for the July class or if they are just told to always say that regardless of what class they are on. 

28 minutes ago, Swindle said:

I notice everytime I call the HR office the person tells me that they hired 300 plus people already but they won't disclose what list number they're up too.

The highest list number in the june class is 539

On 5/31/2018 at 12:36 PM, Future ENY OP said:

I may need to start checking my mail if this is the case. I’m list # 99xx and hopefully I don’t have to come in this weekend. Hopefully, before years end I get in and take OPA test. 

Now let me get this straight - am I to understand that they will get deep into the 9000's calling people from the list this soon? Or is this a question of list numbers being randomly selected by the MTA out of order? 

1 hour ago, ren said:

Now let me get this straight - am I to understand that they will get deep into the 9000's calling people from the list this soon? Or is this a question of list numbers being randomly selected by the MTA out of order? 

They are no where near to 9,000.