Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
whatisacup

Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

Under Construction

Message added by SevenEleven

On 8/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Good luck to all! How far along are they on this list? And when can we expect another conductor exam

For  the next conductor exam , it is possible to be 10 years. The last conductor exam list  8094  started from 2008 and end on  2018.  6601 just started, some people in here are already working

So I suggest you find other positions  like me. Bus operator exam on dec. 12

wish you all luck.. 💪💪💪❤️lol 

for the list, they are still in the beginning, so long wait, I’m in the 13000. So tough luck 😭

Edited by mattfutureconductor5

3 minutes ago, mattfutureconductor5 said:

For  the next conductor exam , it is possible to be 10 years. The last conductor exam list  8094  started from 2008 and end on  2018.  6601 just started, some people in here are already working

So I suggest you find other positions  like me. Bus operator exam on dec. 12

wish you all luck.. 💪💪💪❤️lol 

for the list, they are still in the beginning, so long wait, I’m in the 13000. So tough luck 😭

I’m 155x shit lol. 

7 minutes ago, Riku said:

I’m 155x shit lol. 

If you in the winter class have fun with snow walking😂😂😂..I believe when they reach 13k , it probably the time bus company hired me, lol. Conductor make more than bus driver , why?

38 minutes ago, mattfutureconductor5 said:

If you in the winter class have fun with snow walking😂😂😂..I believe when they reach 13k , it probably the time bus company hired me, lol. Conductor make more than bus driver , why?

I don't think that's correct. I think B/O makes a little more than C/R. About $2.xx more per hour at max pay. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm on my phone and can't check.

43 minutes ago, Janelleeac said:

For anyone wondering i just received the medical for august 23 im in the 81x

CONGRATS!

Any update as to what number they are up to for PE? Anyone in the high thousands get called for PE? I called HR a little over a month ago and they said for my list number i should be fall. Just want to see where they are as of now if anyone can let me know. I’d appreciate it.

3 hours ago, Sfredo said:

CONGRATS!

Any update as to what number they are up to for PE? Anyone in the high thousands get called for PE? I called HR a little over a month ago and they said for my list number i should be fall. Just want to see where they are as of now if anyone can let me know. I’d appreciate it.

I’m list number 18** and I have yet to receive anything in the mail for PE. I believe the highest I’ve seen on this forum for PE is in the 1500’s. Hopefully we will be getting something in the mail for PE soon. 

3 minutes ago, nickynick86 said:

I’m list number 18** and I have yet to receive anything in the mail for PE. I believe the highest I’ve seen on this forum for PE is in the 1500’s. Hopefully we will be getting something in the mail for PE soon. 

Yeah I’m 1,55x I took my drug test months ago. I think for PE they gotta be at least on the 2,000s

2 minutes ago, Riku said:

Yeah I’m 1,55x I took my drug test months ago. I think for PE they gotta be at least on the 2,000s

Really? Do you think I should call and find out because I have yet to receive anything for PE

15 minutes ago, nickynick86 said:

Really? Do you think I should call and find out because I have yet to receive anything for PE

Yes it doesn’t hurt at all to call and see. But normally they would send you a letter to start the PE process. Could still be filling in positions with these upcoming classes idk someone said there might be one more class this year. Before that I heard they do it every month. A lot of confusion but hopefully more people update us on where they are at. Now it looks like there’s a September class 

14 minutes ago, Riku said:

Yes it doesn’t hurt at all to call and see. But normally they would send you a letter to start the PE process. Could still be filling in positions with these upcoming classes idk someone said there might be one more class this year. Before that I heard they do it every month. A lot of confusion but hopefully more people update us on where they are at. Now it looks like there’s a September class 

Yea I’m gonna call and inquire just to be on the safe side. I’m just hoping they continue having classes for the rest of the year. Definitely glad it seems like there will be a Sept class.