Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 123melvin said:

My last PE, the guy said they only care if you had the phone number of your current, or last supervisor. 

Oh okay I thought they went through like 10 years of jobs and called every place you worked at, I also heard if you're fat then you're screwed is that also true?

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

Oh okay I thought they went through like 10 years of jobs and called every place you worked at, I also heard if you're fat then you're screwed is that also true?

Your bmi shouldnt be over 25 if i remember correctly & ur neck cant be more than 17 inches if u have both then they send u for sleep apnea testing, if u have sleep apnea they give u the cpap machine . The downside is during that time ur on medical hold so u might lose ur spot in the class if u dont clear the hold fast. 

4 hours ago, Janelleeac said:

Your bmi shouldnt be over 25 if i remember correctly & ur neck cant be more than 17 inches if u have both then they send u for sleep apnea testing, if u have sleep apnea they give u the cpap machine . The downside is during that time ur on medical hold so u might lose ur spot in the class if u dont clear the hold fast. 

Hey. My BMI according to 5,9 and 220 lbs is 35. My neck is 15 1/2-16. Can they put me on medical hold for that?

1 minute ago, Jay0989 said:

Hey. My BMI according to 5,9 and 220 lbs is 35. My neck is 15 1/2-16. Can they put me on medical hold for that?

Yeah that's what I'm saying that's kinda crazy some people have a small built and apparently if you're 5 feet 9 inches then your weight should be 169 for your BMI to be 25 sounds silly