Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, FatboyNYC said:

i might have to call them because for some reason according to the website posted a few pages back they didn't add my residency points

LMFAO... if there was residency points, I completely SHIT the bed.... an 85 score with a 22xxx list.... by the time they even consider hitting me up, I'll get my results from the Train Operator and if I shit the bed on this I'm sure I completely BOMBED on the Train Operator

Surprising my list number is low 5xxx - same as sanitation 😂😂😂. Whelp guess I can forget about this and focus on somthing else. Cuz there’s no way they reach this high again. Even if they extend this list 4 years lol. 

It really sucks having 8 as a 5th social digit too. Smh

4 minutes ago, Kidbx175 said:

Surprising my list number is low 5xxx - same as sanitation 😂😂😂. Whelp guess I can forget about this and focus on somthing else. Cuz there’s no way they reach this high again. Even if they extend this list 4 years lol. 

It really sucks having 8 as a 5th social digit too. Smh

Be optimistic 😎

I'm relieved a list has been finally established. I got my results in the mail today. Score is 95, list number roughly 5000.

Very disappointed in myself that I missed a few answers, but we'll just have to see how the process goes.

I'm turning my attention to a few other civil service exams and other opportunities. 

Received my list number and score. Scored a 91.250 and my list number is 1197*. Slim chance of me getting called for conductor with my list number. Won't imagine scoring in the low 90's for this exam that I probably won't get called compared to the last conductor exam.

Edited by +Young+
Identity purposes...

On 2/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, MTAhopefullMatt said:

@Moody, thanks for the info and link.

Frustrating how many people are on the list, but relieved that my score calculations were correct.

On 2/19/2018 at 2:46 PM, 123melvin said:

No considering 37,000 took the test.

Im number 19** with a 96.25 score. Im guessing you got the pass score with a number means we passed the pass or fail. 

Edited by +Young+
Identity purposes...