Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

5 hours ago, Schecter said:

A lot of people get weeded out during medical, with the drug test, and with tons of other things so people in the 1000s could get called faster depending on the amount of people failing and blah blah blah

What does the medical typically consist of?

Does any one have an idea or know ?

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Lovablepj said:

I got a letter to go for preemployment on april 2nd my list number was in the 70s. I didn’t receive my OPA results as yet though.

The question that everybody was asking has finally been answer this is good news >>>>

57 minutes ago, Lovablepj said:

I got a letter to go for preemployment on april 2nd my list number was in the 70s. I didn’t receive my OPA results as yet though.

Well more than likely you passed your OPA. Congrats! Let us know how it goes on Monday and goodluck to you.

I'm in the low 400's I hope i can get a letter by late summer/early fall.

also received a letter to come in on April 2nd for pre-employment, my list number is in low 100s

I'll be passing on this position since I already work for transit in signals, but it's good to know I can go back to it in the next 4 years

p.s. i enjoyed reading the opening line "MTA New York City Transit (NYCT) is considering you for a probable permanent position as a Conductor..."

Salary: 22.1446