Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also keep us updated for whoever gets or starts to receive pre-employment letters so we can gear when we should be expecting this kind of mail.

trying to avoid the problem of not receiving the mail like some other candidates had experienced unfortunately before and so we have time to get down to Livingston in the worst case scenario.

17 hours ago, Sixgvd94 said:

My TSS just said that there will be a February class

Yep, heard the same thing....... told by a senior schoolcar TSS......apparently schoolcar TSS's don't like if they're no classes either, they get re-shuffled to other assignment, which they say they usually don't like.......

I just received a pre employment invite to come in on Feb 7. My list number is in the low 14xx’s. I went in December 3 as well. I was wondering if we still have fill out everything and do another drug test if it hasn’t been 90 days yet. Can I just tell them and just skip straight to the medical process?

5 hours ago, 123melvin said:

I have gone 2 times 12**

13XX - - - 3rd PE for 2/7. Just hoping for a February, March, and April class so I’m a Transit employee soon!! Please keep the comments and updates flowing, as I read this like a bible. 

Oh lol dang I was hopin it would be faster than this initial process being that it was only 2 months since the last one. The other times before when I went  more than 90 days had passed between the invites. So It would’ve been nice to jus get straight to medical n final processing. But it’s all good lol. Hopefully this is the last pre-employment. 

This will be my third pre employment appointment on 2/1. My last one was on 11/27 less than 90 days ago.  I spoke to Ms. Ohla today and there will be a 2/25 class. The last list number appointed was 1041. My number is 11** I hope I’m in this class. Good luck peeps!!

5 minutes ago, Janelleeac said:

Whoever was asking if probies get overtime ... u do ... ive been out for about 5 months and guess who just did a 15.5 hour day.... 😁

Out 5 mos? Started 5 mos ago or out on leave for 5 mos? Max is 16 hrs right? I did a 19 or 19.5 day last year and an 18 hr once or twice at the hotel.