Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Batcave said:

Just to give you guys an idea of where they are on this list- I was sworn in earlier this week, class starts Feb 25. My list # was 107* 

Wow Congrats.

They can’t get to the 1400’s quick enuff lol it’s killing meee. Then they gna send me like 3-5 more PE invites 😩😂😂  

10 minutes ago, Mina said:

Wow Congrats.

They can’t get to the 1400’s quick enuff lol it’s killing meee. Then they gna send me like 3-5 more PE invites 😩😂😂  

I’m 15** only took the first one and that was last April 🙄

33 minutes ago, Riku said:

35 minutes ago, Schecter said:

When did you do your first PE

I did my first one early May. Second in December 3 and the third on February 7 

Why do some get multiple invites while others just get one if we not too far off in list number ranges? 

Edited by Mina

34 minutes ago, Riku said:

Did you try calling to see why they havent sent you a second one I'm concerned now because my number is 14XX and I did my first PE last Friday and I'm wondering if they're gonna send just one 

1 hour ago, Schecter said:

Did you try calling to see why they havent sent you a second one I'm concerned now because my number is 14XX and I did my first PE last Friday and I'm wondering if they're gonna send just one 

Do you have number?

7 hours ago, Schecter said:

Because the drug test expires every 3 months from what I've heard

Lol that’s what they want u to think. Jk I understand. But besides that some people got called in April/May and that was their first and only time they went. So idk why they make some people come every 3 months and others not when list #s be in the same range. That’s what I don’t understand. It must be that 1:3 rule they doing to me 😩🤦🏽‍♀️ 

1 hour ago, Mina said:

Lol that’s what they want u to think. Jk I understand. But besides that some people got called in April/May and that was their first and only time they went. So idk why they make some people come every 3 months and others not when list #s be in the same range. That’s what I don’t understand. It must be that 1:3 rule they doing to me 😩🤦🏽‍♀️ 

If you fall victim to the 1:3 rule,  they will send you a letter stating such.  It's already happened to a friend of mine.  

Everyone,  you gotta remember that for this list,  DCAS is not involved.  This one is all Transit.  Which means they are still working out the kinks with how they do this.  The OPA is new too. Be patient. I'm in the mid 15**'s.  I've only gone in once for the PE back in may. And I've been thru this process before.  A lot of us when we started this jouney informed many here that one of the best things to so is to take the test,  and go about your norm.   Theres no set timetable. There has never been.   As far as taking time off to go to 180, that's never changed. And never will.  You gotta do what you can to go on a few days notice.   For 8094. I lived update Woking for Walmart.  I made it.  Two PE's and a M/FP. Four hour Amtrak ride. 

6 minutes ago, Far Rock Depot said:

If you fall victim to the 1:3 rule,  they will send you a letter stating such.  It's already happened to a friend of mine.  

Everyone,  you gotta remember that for this list,  DCAS is not involved.  This one is all Transit.  Which means they are still working out the kinks with how they do this.  The OPA is new too. Be patient. I'm in the mid 15**'s.  I've only gone in once for the PE back in may. And I've been thru this process before.  A lot of us when we started this jouney informed many here that one of the best things to so is to take the test,  and go about your norm.   Theres no set timetable. There has never been.   As far as taking time off to go to 180, that's never changed. And never will.  You gotta do what you can to go on a few days notice.   For 8094. I lived update Woking for Walmart.  I made it.  Two PE's and a M/FP. Four hour Amtrak ride. 

Yeah and that's a crazy commute 4 hours. But i think the majority of us are just really excited on getting the job and are anxiously waiting for the medical and final processing call lol like myself.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, Emart said:

Woohoo just got final processing email to come Tuesday. List #114*

Congrats!! Anyone else get called for medical past this list number? Just want a sense of where they’ll be up to in regards to appointed after Feb 25 class starts. High 1300s and anxious!! Lol