Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
whatisacup

Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 9/08/2019

This list HAS been established as of 2/14/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "6601" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $22.14 to start, raises to $31.63

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1800s); For Medical: (Last Known - 1300s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR --

Message added by SevenEleven

On 2/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, 123melvin said:

Not me and I'm in the 12##s. Have gone to 3 PE's.

dude that sucks lol

On 2/17/2019 at 9:10 PM, 123melvin said:

Not me and I'm in the 12##s. Have gone to 3 PE's.

You'll probably be called next since somebody in the 114x got called for final processing already 

11 minutes ago, Emart said:

Was sworn in yesterday. 114*

Congrats!! Good luck and stay focused!!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Emart said:

Was sworn in yesterday. 114*

Congratulations!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2019 at 12:29 AM, Schecter said:

When did you do your first PE

The first one was in July 2018. 2nd was the final week of Nov & third was late Jan, maybe early Feb

I have a question but does the MTA really call all supervisors at the jobs you worked at in order to determine if you're reliable or not?

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

I have a question but does the MTA really call all supervisors at the jobs you worked at in order to determine if you're reliable or 

My last PE, the guy said they only care if you had the phone number of your current, or last supervisor. 

1 minute ago, 123melvin said:

My last PE, the guy said they only care if you had the phone number of your current, or last supervisor. 

Oh okay I thought they went through like 10 years of jobs and called every place you worked at, I also heard if you're fat then you're screwed is that also true?

I am not sure. I know for some jobs in the mta. Your neck can't be a certain size. Like 17 inches. But  not sure about conductor. 

Edited by 123melvin
Word

3 hours ago, Schecter said:

Oh okay I thought they went through like 10 years of jobs and called every place you worked at, I also heard if you're fat then you're screwed is that also true?

Your bmi shouldnt be over 25 if i remember correctly & ur neck cant be more than 17 inches if u have both then they send u for sleep apnea testing, if u have sleep apnea they give u the cpap machine . The downside is during that time ur on medical hold so u might lose ur spot in the class if u dont clear the hold fast. 

9 hours ago, Schecter said:

I have a question but does the MTA really call all supervisors at the jobs you worked at in order to determine if you're reliable or not?

For reliability no. To aid in the background check, if they need to clarify something, yes. 

4 hours ago, Janelleeac said:

Your bmi shouldnt be over 25 if i remember correctly & ur neck cant be more than 17 inches if u have both then they send u for sleep apnea testing, if u have sleep apnea they give u the cpap machine . The downside is during that time ur on medical hold so u might lose ur spot in the class if u dont clear the hold fast. 

Hey. My BMI according to 5,9 and 220 lbs is 35. My neck is 15 1/2-16. Can they put me on medical hold for that?

1 minute ago, Jay0989 said:

Hey. My BMI according to 5,9 and 220 lbs is 35. My neck is 15 1/2-16. Can they put me on medical hold for that?

Yeah that's what I'm saying that's kinda crazy some people have a small built and apparently if you're 5 feet 9 inches then your weight should be 169 for your BMI to be 25 sounds silly

3 hours ago, Jay0989 said:

You'll be fine my bmi was over 25 but my neck was 13 or 14 so i was fine. 

5 minutes ago, Janelleeac said:

You'll be fine my bmi was over 25 but my neck was 13 or 14 so i was fine. 

I’m confused on that they are measuring your weight? Or your neck based on how tall u are and weight?

39 minutes ago, Riku said:

I’m confused on that they are measuring your weight? Or your neck based on how tall u are and weight?

The bmi limit isn’t 25 it’s 35. 25 just isn’t realistic.  You can google BMI calculator and check your own BMI. 

1 hour ago, Schecter said:

My BMI is 32.5 but my neck is 17 1/2 I guess I'm screwed 

It doesn’t mean you are screwed...IF you are instructed to do a sleep study, you will be given a paper with instructions on what to do if you have sleep apnea or not. 

So as of February 24, 2019 the original number of people eligible was 31856 who took the test. The last eligible number certified 3153, list number 1041 was the last number called who was appointed and the exam terminates on February 14, 2022.

3 minutes ago, Ayesha said:

There is a confirmed class for Monday April 1st 

Confirmed by who just curious?

On 2/24/2019 at 7:34 AM, 123melvin said:

50 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Confirmed by who just curious?