Jump to content


Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
whatisacup

Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 5/22/2019

This list HAS been established as of 2/14/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "6601" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $22.14 to start, raises to $31.63

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1600s); For Medical: (1300s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR 6/10 & 7/14

Message added by SevenEleven

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Does anybody know what the highest list number reached was that made it in for this current class?

Edited by nickynick86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else in the 155x's or higher besides Riku received the email for final processing?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got sworn in today it’s go time July 15th, good luck to everybody hope to see some of you in a few weeks 🙏🏾💪🏾

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Riku said:

Got sworn in today it’s go time July 15th, good luck to everybody hope to see some of you in a few weeks 🙏🏾💪🏾

Congrats bro!!! 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Riku said:

Got sworn in today it’s go time July 15th, good luck to everybody hope to see some of you in a few weeks 🙏🏾💪🏾

Congrats Brother. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NUSN said:

Congrats Brother. 

Thanks man 🙏🏾💪🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schecter said:

Congrats bro!!! 

Thanks bro! 💪🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Riku said:

Got sworn in today it’s go time July 15th, good luck to everybody hope to see some of you in a few weeks 🙏🏾💪🏾

Congrats!!! 🥰🥰

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rabbitgirl said:

Congrats!!! 🥰🥰

Thanks rabbitgirl 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Riku said:

Got sworn in today it’s go time July 15th, good luck to everybody hope to see some of you in a few weeks 🙏🏾💪🏾

Round of applause to you bro !!!!! 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so anxious!  Still waiting for the Medical email. 155x and nothing in my email yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Oceans11 said:

Round of applause to you bro !!!!! 

Thanks you! 🙏🏾💪🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Far Rock Depot said:

I'm so anxious!  Still waiting for the Medical email. 155x and nothing in my email yet.  

It’s still time, before July 15th. Hopefully they send the email soon tho  💪🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Riku said:

It’s still time, before July 15th. Hopefully they send the email soon tho  💪🏾

I'm hoping too. And Congrats! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Far Rock Depot said:

I'm hoping too. And Congrats! 

Thank you 🙏🏾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been trying to contact Ms.Vargas at HR but she never answers and hasn’t returned my call. Does anyone have an email for someone at HR?

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 9:27 AM, nickynick86 said:

Does anybody know what the highest list number reached was that made it in for this current class?

My list number was 18XX for Pre-Employment on June 10th, although I didn't take the job.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TCKAS71P said:

My list number was 18XX for Pre-Employment on June 10th, although I didn't take the job.

Thank you. I was there on the 11th and my list number is 18xx as well. We probably would have been in a class together eventually had you not passed up on the job. By any chance did they mention what month a class for a list number like ours would start? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nickynick86 said:

Thank you. I was there on the 11th and my list number is 18xx as well. We probably would have been in a class together eventually had you not passed up on the job. By any chance did they mention what month a class for a list number like ours would start? 

Not too sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too was recently at pre-employment. Dows anyone recall approximately how long it took them from first visit to being sworn in? Also, I was expecting an interview; when does that happen during the process? Though I'm more interested in people's length of time to being officially hired. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, goukix said:

I too was recently at pre-employment. Dows anyone recall approximately how long it took them from first visit to being sworn in? Also, I was expecting an interview; when does that happen during the process? Though I'm more interested in people's length of time to being officially hired. Thanks 

I can answer the latter part for you. The interview portion takes places after the medical portion. So if all goes well with the medical directly after that you meet with someone who goes over all your paperwork to make sure everything is in order and they will ask if you are available to start on a certain date. That’s pretty much what the “interview” process entails.

Edited by nickynick86
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nickynick86 said:

I can answer the latter part for you. The interview portion takes places after the medical portion. So if all goes well with the medical directly after that you meet with someone who goes over all your paperwork to make sure everything is in order and they will ask if you are available to start on a certain date. That’s pretty much what the “interview” process entails.

Nice, thanks. They don't ask questions? Any interview I've gone too is usually a bit more elaborate than that.

 

 

Now to just get an idea for how long the process has taken people.

Edited by goukix
Adding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goukix said:

Nice, thanks. They don't ask questions? Any interview I've gone too is usually a bit more elaborate than that.

 

 

Now to just get an idea for how long the process has taken people.

The only questions they really ask is are you ready to start a good career with pension and amazing benefits. But I only went to two pre employments one in February and then another one in May of 2019 and I was sworn in on June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My interview was over an hour! But that’s because the lady and I began conversing about my old job, her story, etc etc....

she was awesome! And before I knew it over an hour had passed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iag48st said:

My interview was over an hour! But that’s because the lady and I began conversing about my old job, her story, etc etc....

she was awesome! And before I knew it over an hour had passed. 

Do you remember her name because I kinda had the same lady she was really nice and sweet lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.