Jump to content


Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
whatisacup

Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 5/22/2019

This list HAS been established as of 2/14/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "6601" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $22.14 to start, raises to $31.63

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1600s); For Medical: (1300s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR 6/10 & 7/14

Message added by SevenEleven

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Far Rock Depot said:

I'm trying but idk man.   Everyone gets an email. They go past my number by 90 and tell me they sent a letter I'm getting any day now.  A friend of mine got a letter last summer when they were up to his number.  He fell victim to the 1 in 3 rule. If one person here who got called for Medical for this test received a letter instead of an email I'll be less worried. But they did pass my number. 

That sucks man, to wait all these damn years and to go to multiple PE's just for the 1 in 3 rule to screw you over. I'm hoping for the best man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all,

I received the email that I have to report on Wednesday for medical. I’m number 163X. I hope for the best to everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

2 questions.

1. Is it a verifiable FACT that this list is subject to the 1 in 3 rule?

2. If they are doing it, would they even bother to bring you in for the pre employment if they decided to disregard you under the rule? I personally feel that that would be a complete waste of time for everyone involved, but hey you never know.

Edited by goukix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goukix said:

2 questions.

1. Is it a verifiable FACT that this list is subject to the 1 in 3 rule?

2. If they are doing it, would they even bother to bring you in for the pre employment if they decided to disregard you under the rule? I personally feel that that would be a complete waste of time for everyone involved, but hey you never know.

Every list,  open competitive and promotional, is subject to the 1 in 3 rule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, goukix said:

I had actually saw that and was being hopeful it wasn't so, lol. Thanks

Now, if you're one of the ones being disregarded, would they even bring you in for the processing, only to tell you later, no?

They do the 1 in 3 between the pre employment and the medical/final processing. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, Jchambers2120 said:

The second urinalysis is to check your sugar. Goodluck with the medical you’re almost there. 

 

I’ve been seeing a bunch of new classes recently, just yesterday I saw a class of conductors doing road ops. To everyone waiting just be patient. Seems like every week there’s a retirement party or someone getting a shoutout via the radio for retiring. 

Thanks bro for the support. Truly appreciate everything you and others have posted to keep us all informed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw I received another medical email but for a different date, looks like I’ll be with @Emme0403 on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oceans11 said:

Saw I received another medical email but for a different date, looks like I’ll be with @Emme0403 on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday. 

I will be there by 6:30 AM. Trying to be out early. Like for pre-employment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know when u order uniform for like the first day u just need the pants and shirt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riku said:

Anyone know when u order uniform for like the first day u just need the pants and shirt?

First day and until you get your uniform you have to wear a baby blue button down shirt and dark navy blue slacks. And make sure to wear them with the boots you ordered. They did the uniform measurements on the 3rd or 4th day down in union hall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Schecter said:

First day and until you get your uniform you have to wear a baby blue button down shirt and dark navy blue slacks. And make sure to wear them with the boots you ordered. They did the uniform measurements on the 3rd or 4th day down in union hall.

Thanks bro! Hope school car is going well for you I know it’s getting down to the last few exams and that practical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Nervous about Wednesday. I hope it goes well. I just can’t help but think somethings gonna go wrong during the interview process and my investigation. I have nothing to hide but I can’t help but feel like I won’t be selected. Good luck to everyone that goes in Wednesday and everyone that’s already start class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NUSN said:

Very Nervous about Wednesday. I hope it goes well. I just can’t help but think somethings gonna go wrong during the interview process and my investigation. I have nothing to hide but I can’t help but feel like I won’t be selected. Good luck to everyone that goes in Wednesday and everyone that’s already start class. 

Nothing to be worried about just be positive.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone,

So I go for medical processing on Wednesday. Is there anything else I need to bring besides completed HW packet plus the same documents I needed to bring for pre-employment? I read about fingerprint fees, constitutional oath fee, and processing fee. But it doesn’t state anything about bringing a money order or anything. I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything for medical. 

Thanks all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Emme0403 said:

Hey everyone,

So I go for medical processing on Wednesday. Is there anything else I need to bring besides completed HW packet plus the same documents I needed to bring for pre-employment? I read about fingerprint fees, constitutional oath fee, and processing fee. But it doesn’t state anything about bringing a money order or anything. I just want to make sure I’m not missing anything for medical. 

Thanks all. 

You would need to bring a money order for your fingerprints to be. And didn't the email they sent you mention everything that would need to bring anyways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schecter said:

You would need to bring a money order for your fingerprints to be. And didn't the email they sent you mention everything that would need to bring anyways?

The email did not say anything about bringing a money order. How much is the money order for? So I can buy it today and bring it with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Emme0403 said:

The email did not say anything about bringing a money order. How much is the money order for? So I can buy it today and bring it with me. 

A blank money order for $88.25 (fingerprint processing fee). Dont fill it out they'll tell you what to put down. The fingerprinting is the final part, right after you're sworn in you'll be fingerprinted.

Edited by Schecter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Schecter said:

A blank money order for $88.25 (fingerprint processing fee). Dont fill it out they'll tell you what to put down. The fingerprinting is the final part, right after you're sworn in you'll be fingerprinted.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will buy it today and bring it with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Emme0403 said:

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will buy it today and bring it with me. 

 

2 hours ago, Emme0403 said:

The email did not say anything about bringing a money order. How much is the money order for? So I can buy it today and bring it with me. 

Yea don’t forget Money order it’s a all day process don’t wanna get to end and not finish cause of money order. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Riku said:

 

Yea don’t forget Money order it’s a all day process don’t wanna get to end and not finish cause of money order. Good luck!

Thanks. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow. And I won’t forget the money order. I will buy it today. Thanks for the good luck wish. 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

So I just mistaken the medical email. It’s not a medical email. It’s an email to do a second lab assessment. That makes no sense to be honest. Just did pre-employment in May. Can anyone let me know why am I going into a second lab assessment before the drug test has expired?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Emme0403 said:

Hey,

So I just mistaken the medical email. It’s not a medical email. It’s an email to do a second lab assessment. That makes no sense to be honest. Just did pre-employment in May. Can anyone let me know why am I going into a second lab assessment before the drug test has expired?

So im going to assume-key word- that either they want to make sure your first one wasn't botched,  or they found something unusual and want to verify with a second.  Nothing major. Just go thru with it woth no worries. Not every lab gets every test right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Far Rock Depot said:

So im going to assume-key word- that either they want to make sure your first one wasn't botched,  or they found something unusual and want to verify with a second.  Nothing major. Just go thru with it woth no worries. Not every lab gets every test right. 

Thanks I appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.