Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThreeDogOWW said:

Any updates on the hiring process? Have the august classes started? what's the highest number they've hired so far?

There was a class Monday August 19. Go back a couple pages and you will find members who posted their list number and which PE they completed. Also a couple ppl from the August 19 class put their list # up.

5 minutes ago, jmksi said:

I'm 5600, do you think I'll ever be called?

I'm in the 4900s, and if I to take an educated guess, I personally don't think I'm going to get called from this particular list, unless they extend the list to 2024. Even then, I don't know what the chances are of getting called.

Edited by +Young+

5 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

I'm in the 4900s, and if I to take an educated guess, I personally don't think I'm going to get called from this particular list, unless they extend the list to 2024. Even then, I don't know what the chances are of getting called.

Have hopes you never know!

17 hours ago, +Young+ said:

I’m like 1600 and still never got an OPA invite. Shit is a joke.

3 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Try calling ms Vargas and see what she says because they called people in the 1500s 

4 minutes ago, RedViper90 said:

I’m like 1600 and still never got an OPA invite. Shit is a joke.

Yeah they gotta be like way past that already. Definitely call. There was a June July and August class already. they really needed conductors I keep hearing as I’m posting even tho so many of are getting hired. 

3 hours ago, exj16 said:

Hey guys I emailed them today and was told they're up to 1619 in Pre-Employment  as of August 5th 2019 with no further information

I don't know if that's correct, I'm list number 18** and have been called in for PE already. Are you sure you're are not talking about Medical?

3 minutes ago, goukix said:

Up to 1764 has been appointed as of today! This list moved up over 400 people! So excited that I'm just over 100 away and will be called soon!!!

Same here, less than 100 away! where did you get this information from? I've been calling Ms. Vargas since yesterday to get an update but it looks like she on vacation or something.

2 minutes ago, J Cooper said:

I don't know if that's correct, I'm list number 18** and have been called in for PE already. Are you sure you're are not talking about Medical?

They just had a class go in. Whenever the next class comes around should be you guys. 

22 minutes ago, J Cooper said:

Are you talking about the August class or is there a class that starts in September?

August, they might have a September class it’s been a class every month since the June class. The forum is good way to keep checking. Once u see others in ur range get called for medical it’s coming. 

1 hour ago, J Cooper said:

Same here, less than 100 away! where did you get this information from? I've been calling Ms. Vargas since yesterday to get an update but it looks like she on vacation or something.

Call the automated info; it was just updated today 212-669-1357