Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

8 minutes ago, Charlie charles said:

hey guys , call office of presidents and was connected to HR VP Office. They took my info down and said they would forwards this info to the right place and should receive a call  fairly soon! crossing my fingers this is true....

Yes, I had to do the same thing, the response was much sooner than I expected. Good Luck!!

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, LEO1990 said:

I'm in the 19xx range and was skipped as well. Very unfair and very disappointed. I thought this was a civil service exam...

On 9/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, LEO1990 said:

I guess, if that's what they wanna call it. They also skipped me for train operator back in 2018...

On 9/9/2020 at 3:29 PM, LEO1990 said:

For T/O they sent me a letter saying "I was considered, but no longer considered"...

My apologies in regards to being late, however I sent you a Private Message (PM) in regards to this issue. In addition, if you look at this post, you're not the only one who's having this issue. Trust me.

On 9/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, MTA MAC said:

I called my local SSI office and was told that I would  have to send my request for work history to the Baltimore office. May I ask which office you used to get the expedited service? Thanks In Advance.

My bad if I didn’t, I thought i replied to this already. I called the local office closest to my residence. 

28 minutes ago, EAS said:

So....anyone care to bring me up to speed on the yard practical? We have it in like 2 weeks. 

If you’re in A division Schect got you covered. In B division u can PM me if you. But overall yard practical pretty straight forward just gotta know which direction ur going so u can dezone properly. And properly close down. And how to cut out a door on the equipment ur division has 

21 hours ago, Riku said:

If you’re in A division Schect got you covered. In B division u can PM me if you. But overall yard practical pretty straight forward just gotta know which direction ur going so u can dezone properly. And properly close down. And how to cut out a door on the equipment ur division has 

Thanks @Riku  I sent a PM. I’m in Div B. @Sfredo, if you need guidance, pm @Schecter since y’all are Div A. 

hey everyone. by chance would anyone know where they are in terms of pre employment? my list number is 246X, I see some people are getting skipped. I hope I don't get skipped. i have a comfortable job now but would like to move on to something more challenging. I tried calling and emailing but haven't had any luck 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:10 PM, +Young+ said:

I would try reaching out to the following people:

-Ms. Patricia A. Lodge, the Vice President of Human Resources (her contact information is below)

-Ms. Emma Marie Rivera, the Manager of Employment Operations (click here for her information)

If neither of these ladies respond, I would try contacting the Office of the President, which is located out of 2 Broadway, at 646-252-5800 and see what happens.

Good luck!!

VP Lodge Business Card.jpg

@Charlie charles try the numbers that @+Young+ provided and ask someone or call 180 livingston at (347) 643-7413 and ask to speak to Ms. Olga or Ms. Rodriguez they're both very sweet ladies and super helpful, just understand they're very busy and work 1 week at home and 1 week in the office. So try calling tomorrow between 9:30am and 4:00pm. 

26 minutes ago, Charlie charles said:

Well, it seem i have been asked the question how do i know my list number has been skipped?  who exactly is the contact person who can verify this and resolve? thank you in advance.

I just sent you a Private Message (PM) in regards to this issue. Send me a reply when you can.

9 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

I just sent you a Private Message (PM) in regards to this issue. Send me a reply when you can.

I emailed Ms Emma Rivera two weeks ago and no response. I emailed Patricia Lodge last week and no response as well. i spoke to a person in Mta VP HR office 347-673-8320 and was told i would get a call back tha same day and didnt get a call back. 

39 minutes ago, Charlie charles said:

I emailed Ms Emma Rivera two weeks ago and no response. I emailed Patricia Lodge last week and no response as well. i spoke to a person in Mta VP HR office 347-673-8320 and was told i would get a call back tha same day and didnt get a call back. 

I hear ya, however if you can send me a reply to the PM (Private Message) that I sent you, I can help you reach out to the "higher ups" in regards to the multiple issues that you are having. In the PM (Private Message), I mentioned who this "higher up" person is, who I want to talk about with you via PM and not on a Public Forum which any anonymous "guest" can read at any time.

Edited by +Young+
Editing...

21 hours ago, Schecter said:

@Charlie charles try the numbers that @+Young+ provided and ask someone or call 180 livingston at (347) 643-7413 and ask to speak to Ms. Olga or Ms. Rodriguez they're both very sweet ladies and super helpful, just understand they're very busy and work 1 week at home and 1 week in the office. So try calling tomorrow between 9:30am and 4:00pm. 

i called 347-643-7413 and asked for Ms. Olga and Ms. Rodriquez and the told me they never heard of them? 

Hey guys, I've asked a few time on here where MTA is in terms of Pre-employment and understandably no one knew or wasn't sure (I'm 246x) I emailed them two weeks ago asking where they are in terms of Pre-Employment and finally got a response via email this morning from them saying

"Good morning

For pre-employment, we've invited candidates with a list number under 2,100

Thank you

Employment Operations"

I'd share a screen shot but not sure how to attach one on here

1 minute ago, exj16 said:

Hey guys, I've asked a few time on here where MTA is in terms of Pre-employment and understandably no one knew or wasn't sure (I'm 246x) I emailed them two weeks ago asking where they are in terms of Pre-Employment and finally got a response via email this morning from them saying

"Good morning

For pre-employment, we've invited candidates with a list number under 2,100

Thank you

Employment Operations"

I'd share a screen shot but not sure how to attach one on here

Yeah some of us don't know at all tbh with you, that's why sometimes we never answer because we don't have a beneficial answer, but at least now it's a good insight for people who are in the 2000 - 2100 range. I believe there is going to be more than just that september class tbh with all of you guys still waiting. RCC keeps on saying on the radio " any conductor or train operator wishing to work an RDO any tour please give the A or B division crew office a call." If I hear anything else I'll be sure to update you guys/ladies, and if anybody currently in school car needs help who's in the A division feel free to contact me via PM, and I'll be more than glad to help and to answer any questions pertaining to school car. I need all you to pass and want to see my brothers and sisters join us!