Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

On 7/7/2021 at 11:30 PM, EgyptianEyez said:

i sure will. My list number is 28** so im praying they get to me soon. I really want this and wont let anything get in my way. Congrats again. 

Same here. I'm 28** and I"m hoping they get to us before the end of the year

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tony77 said:

Same here. I'm 28** and I"m hoping they get to us before the end of the year

i hoping they have classes for the next few months. If they do with we definitely have a chance of being called before the end of the year. Do anyone know if the have a Aug and a Sep class?

On 7/9/2021 at 4:27 PM, exj16 said:

Hey you’d have to fill out this form and then email it to  certificationunit@nyc.gov. They will respond within 3 business days. Had a friend who had to do this last week and got a response/added back on  the same day. I hope this helps https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/dcas/downloads/pdf/employment/restore_to_eligibility.pdf

Thanks for this information, lifesaver here. I still haven't received a reply from emailing them originally without this form, was told to email the first.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:59 PM, VKravitz said:

End of September yes. Nothing for August. Whoever is in the July class will begin posting by the end of august and will be finishing school car in mid September 

Thank you! Did anyone in the 2800's get a canvas for PE! Any updates will be appreciated 

Just now, Schecter said:

You'll pass I have faith in you 

I have a big issue with my high school diploma, it got destroyed at my Dad's place almost 20 years ago.

I never graduated college. I was looking up info to contact my old high school seeing if I can get a transcript or some kind of proof I graduated from there, and I found out the school closed down about 10 years ago after it went up in flames. It was a branch of an alternative high school, so I went to the main school, and they couldn't pull up my transcript. 

I went to the school and got the principal to write a letter and sign it indicating they can pull up the info saying I graduated and when, but they're having tech issues and they can't print out the transcript, their entire IT setup is messed up currently.

Gotta love the NYC Board of Education. 

Hey guys I have a question, it may sound stupid. I was finally sworn in last week for the 7/26 class after clearing medical hold (thank god). On one of the papers it says no bags or bags with wheels at school car. We can or can’t use backpacks? 

1 hour ago, exj16 said:

Hey guys I have a question, it may sound stupid. I was finally sworn in last week for the 7/26 class after clearing medical hold (thank god). On one of the papers it says no bags or bags with wheels at school car. We can or can’t use backpacks? 

You can just buy a bag where the straps can be stored away all the employees buy Kaka bags off Amazon because you're able to store the straps away without a tss getting mad.

On 7/14/2021 at 10:52 PM, EgyptianEyez said:

Thank you

I’m high 2700’s and got a call this morning telling me to watch my email. Perhaps they’re moving fairly quickly. I submitted paperwork a few weeks ago. Guess I’ll be called in for a drug test soon.

1 hour ago, Harlem said:

I’m high 2700’s and got a call this morning telling me to watch my email. Perhaps they’re moving fairly quickly. I submitted paperwork a few weeks ago. Guess I’ll be called in for a drug test soon.

Okay good to know. Im in the high 2800's and so anxious to get started. Keep us posted and good luck with everything

2 hours ago, Harlem said:

Hey, did you have to confirm anything on the call ? I’m also high 2700’s. Received and missed the call 😢. I will be checking my emails like crazy now!!