Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Finallynyc said:

Got my conductor induction schedule.  Does anyone know the time of the road posting days.  It doesnt have a am to pm on my sheet.   Mine is from  9/1 to 9/20

They will tell you. Depends on what schedule you are on the previous week. Don't get "nailed" to that schedule it is subject to change

2 minutes ago, Finallynyc said:

On my laptop.  I wrote so much information in a short time span that I got confused when I had down time to set things up.

Is this IAMS this www.mymta.info or its two different sites?

Couldn't get into the link below

https://myaccess.nymta.info/login/login

https://myaccessns.nymta.info/vpn/index.html

That's the website for tens try that one.  

Mymta.info would let you see your payroll and other stuff.

2 hours ago, Finallynyc said:

Good Morning.  This is pay day for some.  Im in Pay location 18.  Thats Parsons and Archer correct? And I just go to the Crew room or dispatcher?

I think the crew room and there should be someone in there. I actually got the direct deposit already. Thought I would have to wait several paychecks for that so happy it went through right away. 

On 8/3/2021 at 2:16 PM, beelinefan said:

Got my canvas email today also.  How long after that until the next step?

I would say drug screen and medical within next 1-3 weeks. Ensure you fill out all your paperwork properly once they send it to you. It’s a lot but just follow the instruction given. Good luck! 

15 minutes ago, EgyptianEyez said:

If i were you i would still send it in with an explanation on why it was late. I would also give them a call. Im sure they didn't take your name off the list that fast. Call them now

What is the number I should call? The canvas email did not have any number to contact, and the only number I have is the one provided in the email that said I passed the exam. The DCAS number, 212/669-1357.