Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

1 hour ago, mattfutureconductor5 said:

Lollollol.. I am in nypd process right now, got place in damn medical hold, if they don’t  accept then w/e mta  protection agent next exam😂 or eagerly wait for bus operator exam...  or wait  to be called,. Does everybody take opa ,  when I ask exam unit, they told it randomly picked ...

Try to clear up that hold right away so that way you can process faster because after medical it's the JST and then the Investigator interview and the psych written test and the psych oral.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TrueBlu said:

BS=Bullshit

And it entailed me going for preemployment and taking 2 drug test to never get called for medical. Ugh so frustrating how they wasted my time along with several others...so all I’m saying is don’t count your lucky stars until you have completed medical and they have given you a start date. Mofo MTA 👎🏾 Lol

The fact that you took 2 different drug tests and they never called you back on either for the medical portion only tells me that you came back dirty.   No reason to be upset with the MTA over that if that’s the case.  I can’t think of any other reason they would do that to you. 

22 minutes ago, noekozz said:

The fact that you took 2 different drug tests and they never called you back on either for the medical portion only tells me that you came back dirty.   No reason to be upset with the MTA over that if that’s the case.  I can’t think of any other reason they would do that to you. 

That’s not true, because They did the same to me, and I know for a absolute fact that I was 100% clean. They just never reached our list number for the medical portion. And I only know that because I know people in the union. 

29 minutes ago, noekozz said:

If I was dirty do you think I would of did a drug test and if I was dirty I would of received a disqualification letter...let us not be silly here smh n lmao #really

3 hours ago, TrueBlu said:

If I was dirty do you think I would of did a drug test and if I was dirty I would of received a disqualification letter...let us not be silly here smh n lmao #really

Well then if that’s the case that’s fukn horrible.  Why even bother putting people though all that?   I apologize man, I would be heated too.  

Edited by noekozz

3 hours ago, Crozay said:

That’s not true, because They did the same to me, and I know for a absolute fact that I was 100% clean. They just never reached our list number for the medical portion. And I only know that because I know people in the union. 

Was that for the 8094 test?  Or a different one?  That’s horrible man. 

23 minutes ago, Nyctransitorhotels said:

So you emailed em a few days ago or weeks ago?

It was today actually lol. Hopefully it won't take them too long. They still haven't even updated their website though so i won't hold my breath. The list being established is a good sign though.

It's out of our hands just crossing my fingers i passed it,  goodluck to you aswell.

20 hours ago, Schecter said:

Well its 1400 range idk if thats good considering I never recieved the OPA at all

This confuses me. We have the same score 96.25. However, my list number is over 2200 but I took the OPA back in Nov. How come I took the OPA and you did not with the same score in a better list number?

3 minutes ago, Camean said:

This confuses me. We have the same score 96.25. However, my list number is over 2200 but I took the OPA back in Nov. How come I took the OPA and you did not with the same score in a better list number?

Probably they randomly chose people I'm going to email them tomorrow and figure out what's going on

31 minutes ago, Nyctransitorhotels said:

No calculating OpA is pass or fail. Not cumulative. 

It may have been pass or fail but how can a official list be created without EVERYONE taking it. What if i had 100 and failed the opa? Does that mean someone that got a 85 that didnt even take it has a better chance than me? I just feel opa isnt accounted for because EVERYONE didnt take it

I have a question for all whom took the OPA...is English you guys first language? Do you speak English properly? I’m trying to understand Oral Proficiency Assessment.

Now I know this says OPI (same shit lol...

An Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) is a standardized, global assessment of functional speaking ability. Taking the form of a conversation between the tester and test-taker, the test measures how well a person speaks a language by assessing their performance of a range of language tasks against specified criteria.

This could be the key to OPA

Edited by TrueBlu
Error