Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracknut

Whats for lunch?

What did you guys have for lunch today?

I had asian chicken noodle soup with a side of mixed salad with a gatorade for beverage.

I had nothing:o

You must be starving!

I had a New York Cheesesteak sandwich deluxe with extra crispy fries and a large Fanta orange soda.

Leftovers.

Yellow rice with beans and then pork chops in a special tomato sauce with a mixed vegetable salad. YUMMY GOOD. Moms is a great cook.

Leftovers.

Yellow rice with beans and then pork chops in a special tomato sauce with a mixed vegetable salad. YUMMY GOOD. Moms is a great cook.

Ain't nothing wrong with that!

Ain't nothing wrong with that!

Of course not! Can never get tired of Mom's cooking. I mean, who can't ya know.

And theres usually always plenty of leftovers so it saves me money when I'm home most of the day.

Today, for lunch, I had a grilled chicken sandwhich with lettuce, tomatos and honey mustard, a 20 oz Hawain Punch and a 24 oz bottle of Poland Spring water.

Today chinese food YUM! with extra msg.

Yuk!

I had Wendy's. Baked potato with cheese and bacon, bacon cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, small fries & a medium coke.

Took a walk over to burger king.... got the usual...

{for me, that is, large onion rings, 5 whopper jr's w/ cheese, and a large soda (sprite)...}

Took a walk over to burger king.... got the usual...

{for me, that is, large onion rings, 5 whopper jr's w/ cheese, and a large soda (sprite)...}

WOW, you can eat. Burger King's onion rings, I can't mess with. They are too hard. White Castle's is better in my opinion. Just only eat their burgers when you are off the next day. 3 whopper jr's w/cheese please, I had last night.

Today it's hot pastrami, on a toasted roll w/mustard for lunch. I'm making it.

WOW, you can eat. Burger King's onion rings, I can't mess with. They are too hard. White Castle's is better in my opinion. Just only eat their burgers when you are off the next day. 3 whopper jr's w/cheese please, I had last night.

Today it's hot pastrami, on a toasted roll w/mustard for lunch. I'm making it.

*literally laughing at that comment about BK's onion rings*

^^ b/c you do have a point... they are kinda hard....

Sometimes I take that walk to White castle; I work on 34th/6th (manhattan).... a white castle is over there on 38th/39th & 8th... Y'know, all this time I been munchin down on them white castle's (cheeseburgers), I've never tried their onion rings... Instead of 20 burgers, I'll get 15 & try an order of their onion rings, the next time I feel like walkin up there :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.