R143 J/Z

NYtransit

6th Avenue is next after the QBL. The (F) is slated to be the first non-isolated route to get CBTC for almost all its length. From Union Turnpike to Avenue X.

Only the express track on the Culver line is supposed to recieve CBTC.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like LTA said, to test the mixing of the Thales and Siemens CBTC systems.

That's not what I was talking about. I was responding to MTA Bus' post that said "Only the express track on the Culver line is supposed to receive CBTC." That is not what CBTC on the (F) line means, since the express track never gets used for service.

It's still on the (J). I saw it while I was on the train towards Manhattan, heading the opposite way from me around Myrtle Avenue like a few minutes ago.

I just caught it at Norwood Av. The set is 8233-8236/8293-8296 for anyone who is interested. Edited by S78 via Hylan

I just caught it at Norwood Av. The set is 8233-8236/8293-8296 for anyone who is interested.

Bingo! Jus about to ask if dat set is still on el (J) ota! Good, hopefully we see R143 on the (M) but that set still has the (L) Strip Map i guess? And it has to have it. Probably headed back to Mnhtn by now

Edited by Priincenene

The (J) has the new rails just like the (6) does, i've noticed that lately whenever it goes on an elevated platform. The (M) might get at least one set of R143's for the Myrtle Av (S) huttle late nights. And an R32 will definatly go on the (M) . It might still have the brown (M) signage but it will be an interesting thing to see!

The (J) has the new rails just like the (6) does, i've noticed that lately whenever it goes on an elevated platform. The (M) might get at least one set of R143's for the Myrtle Av (S) huttle late nights. And an R32 will definatly go on the (M) . It might still have the brown (M) signage but it will be an interesting thing to see!

They're getting orange (M) stickers, they're just waiting for them, as soon they're applied on, they will hit service on the (M), the rumor is one of the brown (M) signs will be covered up with a new one

Edited by R32 3838

They're getting orange (M) stickers, they're just waiting for them, as soon they're applied on, they will hit service on the (M), the rumor is one of the brown (M) signs will be covered up with a new one

Really?! On the R32? What a waste of dinero! But if they keep at least a few signs the brown (M) it would look awesome!