Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
busman70

Liberty Lines or NYC Transit - better contract?

Hi everyone,i am a newbie to this forum.I am currently interested in employment with either company.I am currently on the exam 3101 list.i just got called for an interview with liberty lines.Based on the current contract for both companies i am wondering who would be best to go with as far as salary,pension etc.Thanks

Hi Pumacell,the interview i thought went great.The boss exam is required preinterview,the questions were about why you wanna work for liberty lines and about your personality.I am just waiting to hear from them on their decision.Also on list for exam 3101..62xx

Working with TA would be the better option bar none. Salary, Benefits, and Pension are Better. I'd take the Liberty Lines job until TA calls you.

Hi everyone,i went for a second interview about a month ago for liberty lines...8/27/15 to be exact.They told me that they would be selecting people from a pool of canidates that made  the final interview.It's been over a month now and my question is, does it take that long or more for them to send out a decision.They told me they would send something in the mail on whether or not i was accepted.

are they still don't know my two interviews and if so how long after does it take to hear back from them?