video game section

Tom Meadow

I think it should be video and internet games.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Leaf Green online for free (no download require), but click on file button to save or load.

There's this site called Google to download some pokemon games onto your phone. All you need I'd a GBA emulator and you're set.

Hey man that what's this off topic form is for.Tbh I am playing the Wii u right now.

Cool. I usually play some smash, Mario kart, and/or just use the web when I am on the Wii U.

Oh Tom you must of missed out on the new mega evolutions on pokemon then lol.

MOD EDIT: Please no illegal stuff.

I am keeping it the video game section anybody who internet games is welcome to.

There's this site called Google to download some pokemon games onto your phone. All you need I'd a GBA emulator and you're set.

Cool. I usually play some smash, Mario kart, and/or just use the web when I am on the Wii U.

Same with me I like smash I wish they would put blazeiken in it.Also Mario kart 8 is good.yeah I know I watch the show every Saturday and Japanese episodes every Thursday.This season has so much filler they need debut team flare ash needs to win a Pokemon team rockets needs to capture pikachu.The show has been since 1998 and neither ash or team rocket can get there goals right ash needs to get mega charizard and sceptile and pigeot

I am keeping it the video game section anybody who internet games is welcome to.

Same with me I like smash I wish they would put blazeiken in it.Also Mario kart 8 is good

Maybe later on Blaziken and his mega would be able next year as DLC in smash. That's what I use more often since MK8 has no more DLC for now.

There's this site called freeroms.com to download some pokemon games onto your phone. All you need I'd a GBA emulator and you're set.

I don't play on mobile. I play on my laptop computer.

http://en.gameslol.net/

Archived