WWE Summerslam

46Dover

It had a stupid finish where where the bell guy rung the bell prematurely causing the match to end (it was a work) Ref restarted the match and Taker gave Brock a low blow when the ref wasn't looking and put him in Hells gate, Brock flipped him the bird and passed out, thus Taker won.

It was a fun match prior to that though, Brock attacked Taker before he could even take his hat and jacket off to do the last part of his Entrance :lol:

I'd bet my last dollar that HHH wrote that finish between Taker and Lesnar. HHH I notice is either involved with or writes on occasion these complex "story-within-a-story" match finishes (like his own match at Wrestlemania or that time he "passed out" on Raw) that I don't even know what to make of them.

The WWE title match finish wasn't much better, Jon Stewart ran in during the match and hit Cena with a steel chair.

Although, the guy from Arrow did great for a non-wrestler.

How much did Triple H & Stephanie paid Jon Stewart to interfere in that matchup between Cena & Rollins, which, like I always said, Seth Rollins can't win matches without any help. He has done it all through his career: never win matches by himself.

The Old Shield/Wyatt match was tremendous. This was payback for Roman Reigns who lost at Battleground to Bray Wyatt with the help of the reformation of Luke Harper.

The only thing missing from SummerSlam was the Steph-Ronda match. Back on 8/1, I wanted Stephanie to interfere in that Correra-Rousey match that lasted 34 seconds. (Last year, Stephanie-Brie was the only match that lived up to expectations)

(The ref's take on the whole thing... I agree with him....)

Yes, I saw the last half of this match, as well as the earlier matches on a streaming site.... Saw all the matches before it, but I fell asleep on anything that happened after the Roman Reigns (who is looking to be a complete bust right now) match & before the last half of the main event (taker/lesnar)....

[Meaning, I missed the Cesaro/Owens match & the Cena/Rollins match.... The women's tag team match I aint give a f*** about...]

Anyway, I could have sworn the undertaker won that match before he tapped out anyway... I have to look a clip or w/e of it again, but it looked like both Lesnar's shoulders were on the mat (when he had his submission hold on 'taker) longer than 3 seconds.... Storyline bullshit aside for a second, this is why I tend to believe that 'Taker tapped..... As for the ref, I thought he f***ed up in this match because he didn't go down to start counting sooner! There was one, maybe two 1-counts from the ref, then the stupid shit with the bell happened....

The ref in that analysis (video clip) is right, it's not the timekeeper's job to ring the bell on his own accord.... It's not like hockey when a goal judge doesn't need any action from a ref to activate the goal light on a good goal......

Archived