Good bye Orchard Beach! Hello Bay Plaza! Part 1: Bx5 meets the Plaza

MysteriousBtrain

My bragging? Do we live on the same planet? Luckily for me your educated enough to translate my your issues " you're " Thank you sir. So from that entire post all you pulled was my grammatical your issue? Oh and can you highlight my bragging? Id like to see the replay. For reference im sure you understand id like to held accountable. In the mean time going to work on disabling the auto prediction for your grammatical appeasement.

You might as well not bother with him. He's always right, don't you know. You try to prove him wrong, no matter what, and he'll try to catch anything wrong with you. Granted it might've been a mistake, but don't worry. He constantly doesn't read correctly at other people's comments, and twists it around to serve his interest. It's like fighting with Donald Trump. Doesn't matter if you have scientific evidence or any type of evidence to make a claim, you're still 100% wrong. He is always right no matter what. You aren't gonna bother with a person like that, are you?

The key to understanding this guy^^^^

Tip #1

See, when you say something that pissess him off, he'll likely say something to offend, you, followed by a :D or :lol:. That is just to make himself feel better, and not really for you to fuss over, so don't do it. This is also done when he can't really say anything more and can't really think of anything else to "support" his arguments. If you see such wording as in bold, congratulations, you just caught him being a sore loser(and he'll unleash his true colors; all of them).

Oh I can assure you I'm not worrying my head over anything that you or anyone else has to say, trust me.  Have fun taking pics of buses on Southern Blvd.  :D

lol... Save your bragging for someone who cares. <_< I seriously hope that your constant misspelling of "you're" is due to a cell phone. I'm a Brooklynite first and foremost and then a Riverdalian... For now anyway...

Use your own advice for once.

Oh I can assure you I'm not worrying my head over anything that you or anyone else has to say, trust me.  Have fun taking pics of buses on Southern Blvd.  :D

Ditto it's obviously apparent that no one on this Form takes anything you say seriously. If 20 people are saying the same thing ahh maybe it's you? Honestly no disrespect but just from your actions im almost reluctant to say you have ASD or something? Ive never seen anyone try to pass irrational behavior for logic it's baffling to say the least.

Ditto it's obviously apparent that no one on this Form takes anything you say seriously. If 20 people are saying the same thing ahh maybe it's you? Honestly no disrespect but just from your actions im almost reluctant to say you have ASD or something? Ive never seen anyone try to pass irrational behavior for logic it's baffling to say the least.

I don't care either way.  It's a forum, nothing more nothing less.  Some people do take themselves too seriously on here.  In any event let's go back to the photos please that were being discussed...  <_<

I don't care either way.  It's a forum, nothing more nothing less.  Some people do take themselves too seriously on here.  In any event let's go back to the photos please that were being discussed...  <_<

Forum or not your entitled your opinion it's a free Country understood. But the great thing about freedom of speech and opinion is having the freedom to call someone out and question the comment if you disagree. Too seriously might be looking at photo's of Buses and not being able to keep ones opinion to oneself. There's hundreds of Users on this forum what if any of them live in the area you so eloquently bashed? What say ye on that?!  Just distasteful all around.. <_<  But no matter please yes!! Lets get back to the D60's and XD60's. 

Forum or not your entitled your opinion it's a free Country understood. But the great thing about freedom of speech and opinion is having the freedom to call someone out and question the comment if you disagree. Too seriously might be looking at photo's of Buses and not being able to keep ones opinion to oneself. There's hundreds of Users on this forum what if any of them live in the area you so eloquently bashed? What say ye on that?!  Just distasteful all around.. <_<  But no matter please yes!! Lets get back to the D60's and XD60's. 

My answer: So what.  If they're that sensitive they shouldn't be on here to begin with.  When I lived on Staten Island people bashed the borough constantly on here, so it comes with the territory.

My answer: So what.  If they're that sensitive they shouldn't be on here to begin with.  When I lived on Staten Island people bashed the borough constantly on here, so it comes with the territory.

So what? Huh? That's your answer?  Come's with the territory? Where does it say that it comes with the territory? Give me a example of this so call Staten Island bashing? Im just trying to understand who gave you the entitlement to dictate or even insinuate what's acceptable on this Forum? Besides maybe poor up bringing. -_-  VB8 what do you do? Seriously id like to have a example of this so called SI bashing! <_<

So what? Huh? That's your answer?  Come's with the territory? Where does it say that it comes with the territory? Give me a example of this so call Staten Island bashing? Im just trying to understand who gave you the entitlement to dictate or even insinuate what's acceptable on this Forum? Besides maybe poor up bringing. -_-  VB8 what do you do? Seriously id like to have a example of this so called SI bashing! <_<

Yes, that's my answer. Now let's focus on the point of the thread... The photos, which is originally what I commented on.  You can use the search button on here and find examples to answer your question if it makes you feel better. <_<

Yes, that's my answer. Now let's focus on the point of the thread... The photos, which is originally what I commented on.  You can use the search button on here and find examples to answer your question if it makes you feel better. <_<

Ummmm! I think I'll take VG8 is a utter joke for a $1000.00 Alex. ...Daily Double !  I feel better now! Yes let's focus on the thread. <_<

They only put the signs at Pelham bay and the Bay Plaza area.

Does that also mean Guide-A-Rides were updated as well?

You know how people are, if they see the "Bx5" blade sign on the post, they might expect it to come at all times.

Happens here, would think it would elsewhere.

Archived