4800 at Raritan---not my video

aemoreira81

I could do with less foam, and a steadier image, but nice catch for them. :rolleyes:

"holy crap ohh ooh my god"

"it looks just like a pl42, a little difference but not really"

Heh. I couldn't imagine mistaking anything for a pl42ac.

I wonder how loud they are in person.

- A

It was removed?

I didn't make fun of you, but people are allowed to be humored by the actions of others. I'm sorry if it was removed by youtube, we had nothing to do with that. None of us here are mean spirited, so if it was removed please realize that it wasn't because of us. I can get just as into transit & other stuff as the next person & i even mess up some times when i'm describing whats going on in my videos. Try uploading it again & disable comments.

- A

It was removed?

I didn't make fun of you, but people are allowed to be humored by the actions of others. I'm sorry if it was removed by youtube, we had nothing to do with that. None of us here are mean spirited, so if it was removed please realize that it wasn't because of us. I can get just as into transit & other stuff as the next person & i even mess up some times when i'm describing whats going on in my videos. Try uploading it again & disable comments.

- A

I think he removed it himself. I dunno, thats what I take from his post.

That video was perfect example of not wanting to be made fun of because of your voice or what you say.

BTW, he should've held more steady.....

it was a surprise, dont make fun of me, the video was ******* removed cuz of you guys making fun of me
Well sorry then, but we wasn't laughing at you, just how much you expressed your feelings while recording. -_- Take it easy bro, people laugh at me when I say I love VIIs but I don't care. They're sexy. :D

Well sorry then, but we wasn't laughing at you, just how much you expressed your feelings while recording. :P Take it easy bro, people laugh at me when I say I love VIIs but I don't care. They're sexy. :D

Actually, people laugh at you for saying anything that is transit, "sexy". :D

Like some other kid(s) that posts around here....

It was removed?

- A

I removed it!!!

Archived