NICE New Flyer XN40s

MTA Orion Bus

You know, those first two pictures aren't yours. You should've asked the person before posting it here. 

None of them are mine. Just gathered together here by Google and Facebook since nobody else posted them. Those who really want the credit put the watermarks on their photos.

None of them are mine. Just gathered together here by Google and Facebook since nobody else posted them. Those who really want the credit put the watermarks on their photos.

That's not how it works buddy. By posting them here, it's assuming that they are yours. However, you're posting ones that are not yours, and IDK if you know what a copyright means, but you can't just distribute the other's persons work without asking them. You don't even give them credit, which is what you're regularly supposed to do. That's a big f--- you to the people who posted such photos.

Maybe other people didn't post their stuff on here because they didn't want to do so. It's their right, and you're infringing on it. Goes against forum rules too...

xf72bqC.jpg

XzqDG3Y.jpg

You can relax with all of the pictures and videos  from other people you keep posting, we know how they look like.

I wonder how long it will take for one of these buses to breakdown or get into an accident. I was surprised when I saw one of these XN40's on the N6 on Hillside.

Some already have. Their teething issues are kicking in. Normal for any new bus.

Archived