Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

Congrats to everyone hired and also everyone who has received scores and list numbers. Just a question, has the list for this exam been established? Also has everyone received a score?  I haven’t heard or received anything from the mta 

Not yet. They said maybe it will be established soon since the test results for everyone are expiring but I never got a score and I'm in the class right now. Don't worry it should be put together by the time the year is out. 

This is getting to be ridiculous...conductor was established, and they're mailing results but allegedly not establishing the the list until July or so for train operator which I took exactly a year ago today...and guess what test was first? Lol

I mean I'm happy I'm in but this provisional nonsense is just that...nonsense!

Edited by hmc12989

On 5/18/2018 at 3:23 PM, AMITCHELL said:

Did anyone who attended pre employment May 10th for station agent get called back after  taken the drug test?

One of my friends received a conditional offer email today, and she went too pre employment on May 10