Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
nyjdmevo

Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

Under construction

Message added by SevenEleven

1 minute ago, hmc12989 said:

Back in the day they used to just dock it from your first paycheck.

I hear that too lol. I mean in reality they should of left it that way because some people do not have that kind of money especially if they are not working before MTA decides to call.🤨

54 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

I hear that too lol. I mean in reality they should of left it that way because some people do not have that kind of money especially if they are not working before MTA decides to call.🤨

They took it from my first but my classmate got his taken from his last paycheck before his probation was done. 😂

I believe, much like the exam fees, if you're on public assistance they waive the fingerprint fee.

i saw people scored 95 and scheduled for drug test. however, i scored 96.667 and havent got any letter except  the test result. does anyone know should i contact MTA or wait for my call. thanks again.

5 minutes ago, edgeovi said:

i saw people scored 95 and scheduled for drug test. however, i scored 96.667 and havent got any letter except  the test result. does anyone know should i contact MTA or wait for my call. thanks again.

They asked me when I received my letter because they had apparently sent them out not that long ago. I've notice there were only a handful of people there for the station agent position. Every one else seemed like they were there for random drug testing/return visits/job promotions. I'd try to contact them knowing you scored higher just to see what you could find out.

Good to see people getting appointment letters 😁! seems like they’re zooming through the 90’s scores pretty fast 🙏🏽- we’re only a few days into the year and they’re clearly on their  way to the 300’s if they’re not already there - guess there is an excessive need 💪🏽- I hope everyone gets appointed soon. Ppl should have been hired permanently off this list atleast a year and a half ago 

No, just be honest. I got fired from a job when I was 20 over some total nonsense and the subject never came up. I listed it in the pre-employment packet and the 21 page packet they give you as homework when you go to pre-employment.

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, edgeovi said:

where should i go for the information? @Grey3

3476433222 is what I was just given in the office.

I went today for pre employment, did the drug test, gave us 20pg booklet to fill out, my list # is high 700's, there seemed to be about 20 ppl there today for station agent, I'm not sure of there list #'s tho, they told us to check our emails every day starting 3 days from today and it could be up to 90 days to get called for final processing 

2 hours ago, Agentant207 said:

I went today for pre employment, did the drug test, gave us 20pg booklet to fill out, my list # is high 700's, there seemed to be about 20 ppl there today for station agent, I'm not sure of there list #'s tho, they told us to check our emails every day starting 3 days from today and it could be up to 90 days to get called for final processing 

Awesome, thanks for getting back dude. I’m 127* and they only started 3-4 weeks ago so I like how fast they’re moving through the list. Good luck, I’m sure you’ll be fine. No medical unlike most other positions, so as long as you’re honest on the booklet about your work history you’ll be good to go!