Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

1 minute ago, hmc12989 said:

Back in the day they used to just dock it from your first paycheck.

I hear that too lol. I mean in reality they should of left it that way because some people do not have that kind of money especially if they are not working before MTA decides to call.🤨

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

I hear that too lol. I mean in reality they should of left it that way because some people do not have that kind of money especially if they are not working before MTA decides to call.🤨

They took it from my first but my classmate got his taken from his last paycheck before his probation was done. 😂

5 minutes ago, edgeovi said:

i saw people scored 95 and scheduled for drug test. however, i scored 96.667 and havent got any letter except  the test result. does anyone know should i contact MTA or wait for my call. thanks again.

They asked me when I received my letter because they had apparently sent them out not that long ago. I've notice there were only a handful of people there for the station agent position. Every one else seemed like they were there for random drug testing/return visits/job promotions. I'd try to contact them knowing you scored higher just to see what you could find out.

Good to see people getting appointment letters 😁! seems like they’re zooming through the 90’s scores pretty fast 🙏🏽- we’re only a few days into the year and they’re clearly on their  way to the 300’s if they’re not already there - guess there is an excessive need 💪🏽- I hope everyone gets appointed soon. Ppl should have been hired permanently off this list atleast a year and a half ago 

I went today for pre employment, did the drug test, gave us 20pg booklet to fill out, my list # is high 700's, there seemed to be about 20 ppl there today for station agent, I'm not sure of there list #'s tho, they told us to check our emails every day starting 3 days from today and it could be up to 90 days to get called for final processing 

2 hours ago, Agentant207 said:

I went today for pre employment, did the drug test, gave us 20pg booklet to fill out, my list # is high 700's, there seemed to be about 20 ppl there today for station agent, I'm not sure of there list #'s tho, they told us to check our emails every day starting 3 days from today and it could be up to 90 days to get called for final processing 

Awesome, thanks for getting back dude. I’m 127* and they only started 3-4 weeks ago so I like how fast they’re moving through the list. Good luck, I’m sure you’ll be fine. No medical unlike most other positions, so as long as you’re honest on the booklet about your work history you’ll be good to go!

Just for anyone wondering - my list number is in the late 800’s and I received my letter on the 18th of janurary   for pre employment scheduled for January 18th 2019 - *palm to face* 

so Tuesday I’ll go and hopefully they don’t give me any issues being that I received my letter past my date of appointment 

Hey everybody in regards to the list 6600 I’m a little confused I called mta Human Resources and they informed me that they haven’t called anyone from the list as of yet, but I’ve seen a few ppl on here received a letter for pre employment. I don’t know what’s going on can someone explain please and thanks.

9 minutes ago, MtaSA6600 said:

Hey everybody in regards to the list 6600 I’m a little confused I called mta Human Resources and they informed me that they haven’t called anyone from the list as of yet, but I’ve seen a few ppl on here received a letter for pre employment. I don’t know what’s going on can someone explain please and thanks.

They just told you what they wanted to tell you because they been calling off this list. Each time you call you will hear different things. Bottom line whoever answered either didn’t know what they were talking about or they just said that to get you off the phone.

10 minutes ago, MtaSA6600 said:

Who ever you spoke with was ill informed. I literally just went up there today after receiving my letter of appointment on the 18th, they told me to come back tomorrow at 7:30am for drug testing and all the other processing procedures.  They’re running though this list and fast.