Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

Provisional is considered temporary placement in which that is what they did for this list...remember we took this test in 2015 but MTA has been hiring off the list as early as 2016... the unofficial list is considered unofficial because it’s not available to the public

Temporary like as in working as a temp agency

1 minute ago, StationAgent7-2015 said:

How can they call random ppl every has a distinct list number in order on that list 

That is why it’s called an unofficial list...in which the list numbers on that list was totally different from the official list...

Just now, TrueBlu said:

That is why it’s called an unofficial list...in which the list numbers on that list was totally different from the official list...

How us it different, isn’t there an order they have to go down the list, I guess provisional got lucky then, they have a job and are ahead of everyone else

1 minute ago, StationAgent7-2015 said:

So meaning they did those ppl a favor, gave them a job secretly behind all the ppl waiting until the rest of us jus5 waited 4 years

In my opinion pretty much...but you know they will always have excuses to why they did it...couldn’t be my agency... there is no order with MTA...I see ppl with list numbers up in the 1500s and they were called provisionally lmao too much I tell ya but hey what can we say...I’m just trying to get in...(love the secretly part)😒

2 minutes ago, StationAgent7-2015 said:

How us it different, isn’t there an order they have to go down the list, I guess provisional got lucky then, they have a job and are ahead of everyone else

Supposedly they are suppose to go in order but hahaha that is not the case...👎🏾

1 minute ago, TrueBlu said:

In my opinion pretty much...but you know they will always have excuses to why they did it...couldn’t be my agency... there is no order with MTA...I see ppl with list numbers up in the 1500s and they were called provisionally lmao too much I tell ya but hey what can we say...I’m just trying to get in...(love the secretly part)😒

Oh I never knew that, thanks for enlightening me on this subject. Never knew 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

Provisional also means entitlement from the rest of us

4 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

I read the whole forum unfortunately and remember everyone don’t join the forums so many ppl we don’t even have a clue to where they are within the process...

Right, so how can you make a statement about ppl being called since 2016 and being placed offered a job, that means it was illegal to call ppl befire the list being established, and not about hanfpding out Preemploymnet  Offers letters out like “Candies”...

Just now, StationAgent7-2015 said:

So who said they been calling since 2016 how can you prove that is true

I can not pinpoint exactly who said it but if you go back in the forum you will see ppl going for preemployment, final processing and training (about 30 ppl) and again everyone don’t post

3 minutes ago, StationAgent7-2015 said:

So who said they been calling since 2016 how can you prove that is true

Go back a few pages in the thread. A few people stated that they have been working as a provisional. But also, it is know that mta does hire provisionals. 

Just now, TrueBlu said:

I can not pinpoint exactly who said it but if you go back in the forum you will see ppl going for preemployment, final processing and training (about 30 ppl) and again everyone don’t post

Where ther is or there isn’t. I don’t work fir HRA or MTA or DOL is not my business to worry about provisionals , unless I am one on this forum and just bitter about other people getting a job to pay taxes. Anywho, they should just call me fir a job I will happily accept any offer and not fight about it.