Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
nyjdmevo

Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

Under construction

Message added by SevenEleven

3 hours ago, Toronto Transit said:

i did not get my list number in the mail but some have

I'm still waiting too, I got my list number for another exam tho. 

I didn't get a list# for Station Agent but I start training on the 6th. I also just got list # for traffic checker exam.

4 hours ago, sjenn511 said:

I didn't get a list# for Station Agent but I start training on the 6th. I also just got list # for traffic checker exam.

I got the checker list number but no letters for the SA exam.

4 hours ago, Toronto Transit said:

look at you....ya ya ya   what  exam

I got the list for traffic checker, not a great position but it's a start.

I initially received my pre employment letter in sept. I had to report 9/21 as I was going through process they asked who had pending parking tickets and I raised my hand. Because of it i couldnt continue with process until i took care of tickets. I have finally done so and was told to come in on 10/30 to continue where i left off. They are filling dec class. I have no doubt i will be in that class

Went yesterday for pre-employment. Was out by 11am. Hopefully I hear back soon for final/class date and all that jazz.

December would be awesome if there's space in that class.

Is it true there's no medical for final processing? I seem to be finding conflicting info for this.

Excited to get started.

Edited by hmc12989

On 10/28/2017 at 11:32 PM, Naomi85 said:

I initially received my pre employment letter in sept. I had to report 9/21 as I was going through process they asked who had pending parking tickets and I raised my hand. Because of it i couldnt continue with process until i took care of tickets. I have finally done so and was told to come in on 10/30 to continue where i left off. They are filling dec class. I have no doubt i will be in that class

They pulled a group of us into a conference room and looked over our paperwork/asked about outstanding tickets that way (my ticket # never got used - though I'm sure the order they did that was based upon ticket number.) One guy got suuuuper huffy when he was told he couldn't continue the process because of an outstanding ticket...so anyone who sees a call for this in their future take care of your tickets now/asap when you get them so when you get called you don't have to waste 3 hours before you find out you have to come back another day.

2 hours ago, hmc12989 said:

Went yesterday for pre-employment. Was out by 11am. Hopefully I hear back soon for final/class date and all that jazz.

December would be awesome if there's space in that class.

Is it true there's no medical for final processing? I seem to be finding conflicting info for this.

Excited to get started.

I was there until 2pm yesterday. Heyyyy maybe we will be in same class woot woot. Im going to be checking my email like a mad woman lol. I dont know if there isnt a medical but i did hear that there is no actual interview for final processing. They just stamp your papers or something like that 

• Upvote 1

Me too girl, me too! Pretty sure I'm gonna drive myself nuts if they drag this out more than a week 😂

Other half was an open competitive conductor many moons ago - as it was described to me the "interview" is go over your paperwork and explain any extended gaps in unemployment. Easy peasy!

• LMAO! 1

On 10/31/2017 at 8:44 AM, hmc12989 said:

Me too girl, me too! Pretty sure I'm gonna drive myself nuts if they drag this out more than a week 😂

Other half was an open competitive conductor many moons ago - as it was described to me the "interview" is go over your paperwork and explain any extended gaps in unemployment. Easy peasy!

Day #2 no email 😥😥😥😥😥😥 lol

F5 on Gmail allllll day...and willing my phone to ring if they'd prefer to do it that way.

Realistically it seems like next week vs. this week but we can dream right? LOL

I emailed Examunit about results of 6600 test and when to expect them and this is what they told me.

For Station Agent, Exam#6600, we are in the process of rating the Education and Experience Test Papers. IF you do net meet the qualifications as stated

in the Notice of Examination, You will receive a letter in the mail informing you that you were found "not Qualified" withering the next few months. If you were

found qualified, you will receive your letter of results when the list is established in about a year.

Just thought I would share the new with the rest. Good luck everyone.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, N1CKR said:

I emailed Examunit about results of 6600 test and when to expect them and this is what they told me.

For Station Agent, Exam#6600, we are in the process of rating the Education and Experience Test Papers. IF you do net meet the qualifications as stated

in the Notice of Examination, You will receive a letter in the mail informing you that you were found "not Qualified" withering the next few months. If you were

found qualified, you will receive your letter of results when the list is established in about a year.

Just thought I would share the new with the rest. Good luck everyone.

Bless your soul for that info lol

15 minutes ago, Naomi85 said:

I received my conditional offer today!!!! I report on Monday for final processing. Im so damn excited!!

Yay! Was it an email or a call?

20 minutes ago, Naomi85 said:

I received my conditional offer today!!!! I report on Monday for final processing. Im so damn excited!!

Congratulations, now start reading the rules book when you get it.  You must be familiar with the first 38 rules, especially after you come out of class.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dave2836 said:

Congratulations, now start reading the rules book when you get it.  You must be familiar with the first 38 rules, especially after you come out of class.

Thanks for the heads up. I start training on Monday!