Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Agent 777 said:

Help please... I’m so annoyed. I’ve been watching my email for weeks. Only to read here that they are up to the 800s for final processing. Which means they passed my number. What can I do now? Does this mean I am no longer a possible candidate. 

Did you go for Pre-employment? Or did you never get a letter?

2 minutes ago, Mellimel1204 said:

What’s the last number made permanent exactly if anyone here knows 

Chris was high 800s yesterday, but the last confirmed one when I called on Monday is 832. If Chris is high 800s I’m assuming they’ll hit the 900s for the 4/22 class.

You can call them if you’d like the exact number. (347) 643-8210

Edited by SeanH525
Phone #

I went in for the second step to get interviewed and when I went to do so the female helping me at window 3 noticed I had a criminal past and asked me if I had dispositions which I didn’t so she told me to go to the court and get them which I did and I came to the realization my cases were sealed so can they hold tow sealed cases against me???

also I have a pending case for a dwai which I got in the summer and plead guilty to. it will not be on my record it was switched to a violation pending that I finish these classes for driving impaired my next court date is March 26 where the case should get sealed. so they told me to come back when my case is over and bring all dispositions will this affect them in hiring me??? Do I still have a chance??

11 hours ago, Shannii said:

Does anyone know of any reasons why MTA would email someone a conditional offer and start date then rescind the entire offer before final processing? Is that legal even legal? 

That is strange they even sent an email for conditional offer and not a letter. Did you do PE and when? Is it for this title? If anything give them a call...they make mistakes as well so follow up with them for better clarification...usually it’s PE then FP...and most get a letter to come in and then an email to come back for FP. Baffled 😕 

1 hour ago, TrueBlu said:

That is strange they even sent an email for conditional offer and not a letter. Did you do PE and when? Is it for this title? If anything give them a call...they make mistakes as well so follow up with them for better clarification...usually it’s PE then FP...and most get a letter to come in and then an email to come back for FP. Baffled 😕 

Yes it was. I went in for PE in January got an email saying I passed the initial screening and I was being considered for the 3/18 class. I was supposed to go for final processing on 2/15 but the day before it they sent me the email saying don’t come because management has to look over my application again. So I did call the same day and ms Watson said she can’t tell me over the phone for legal purposes so I said ok. The email says they will get back to me with a decision.

my thing is they didn’t even do the background check or anything yet so what could’ve been wrong? I was filling out the CPD 21pg packet but after the email I stopped. I’m jus so confused and annoyed. 

19 hours ago, Wade100 said:

I went in for the second step to get interviewed and when I went to do so the female helping me at window 3 noticed I had a criminal past and asked me if I had dispositions which I didn’t so she told me to go to the court and get them which I did and I came to the realization my cases were sealed so can they hold tow sealed cases against me???

also I have a pending case for a dwai which I got in the summer and plead guilty to. it will not be on my record it was switched to a violation pending that I finish these classes for driving impaired my next court date is March 26 where the case should get sealed. so they told me to come back when my case is over and bring all dispositions will this affect them in hiring me??? Do I still have a chance????

11 hours ago, Wade100 said:

No one can really answer this question for you. The list expires in about 4 years. I suppose if you get it cleared up in 4 years you may have a chance but I they get through the list before then I’m not sure what happens. All I can say if try and get that taken care of as soon as possible then call for another appointment. Good luck.

44 minutes ago, Agent 777 said:

Hey.. so I was able to get a new final processing invite and I got sworn in this week for the next class. Thanks for the advice. Am I suppose to wear mta looking clothing to training or is it more of a business casual with boots? 

It says what to wear on the greenish paper they gave you after you sworn in