Jump to content


Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
nyjdmevo

Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

Under construction

Message added by SevenEleven

Recommended Posts

Call them and follow up. They could have sent the final processing email to the wrong email...they did it to me...one letter off, but it never got kicked back to them so they assumed I ignored it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Agent 777 said:

Help please... I’m so annoyed. I’ve been watching my email for weeks. Only to read here that they are up to the 800s for final processing. Which means they passed my number. What can I do now? Does this mean I am no longer a possible candidate. 

Did you go for Pre-employment? Or did you never get a letter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SeanH525 said:

Did you go for Pre-employment? Or did you never get a letter?

I didn’t receive the final processing email. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Agent 777 said:

I didn’t receive the final processing email. 

hmc is right then. They may have mixed up your email. Try to call them tmrw.

Did you have any large gaps in employment or anything else they’d have an issue with maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to update everyone , I got sworn in yesterday 2/26/19 - my list number was in the late 800’s. I got put in the April 8th class, and they are also starting the list for the April 22nd class. 

Blessings to everyone ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellimel1204 said:

What’s the last number made permanent exactly if anyone here knows 

Chris was high 800s yesterday, but the last confirmed one when I called on Monday is 832. If Chris is high 800s I’m assuming they’ll hit the 900s for the 4/22 class.

 

You can call them if you’d like the exact number. (347) 643-8210

Edited by SeanH525
Phone #

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know of any reasons why MTA would email someone a conditional offer and start date then rescind the entire offer before final processing? Is that legal even legal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went in for the second step to get interviewed and when I went to do so the female helping me at window 3 noticed I had a criminal past and asked me if I had dispositions which I didn’t so she told me to go to the court and get them which I did and I came to the realization my cases were sealed so can they hold tow sealed cases against me???

also I have a pending case for a dwai which I got in the summer and plead guilty to. it will not be on my record it was switched to a violation pending that I finish these classes for driving impaired my next court date is March 26 where the case should get sealed. so they told me to come back when my case is over and bring all dispositions will this affect them in hiring me??? Do I still have a chance??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Shannii said:

Does anyone know of any reasons why MTA would email someone a conditional offer and start date then rescind the entire offer before final processing? Is that legal even legal? 

That is strange they even sent an email for conditional offer and not a letter. Did you do PE and when? Is it for this title? If anything give them a call...they make mistakes as well so follow up with them for better clarification...usually it’s PE then FP...and most get a letter to come in and then an email to come back for FP. Baffled 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrueBlu said:

That is strange they even sent an email for conditional offer and not a letter. Did you do PE and when? Is it for this title? If anything give them a call...they make mistakes as well so follow up with them for better clarification...usually it’s PE then FP...and most get a letter to come in and then an email to come back for FP. Baffled 😕 

Yes it was. I went in for PE in January got an email saying I passed the initial screening and I was being considered for the 3/18 class. I was supposed to go for final processing on 2/15 but the day before it they sent me the email saying don’t come because management has to look over my application again. So I did call the same day and ms Watson said she can’t tell me over the phone for legal purposes so I said ok. The email says they will get back to me with a decision.

my thing is they didn’t even do the background check or anything yet so what could’ve been wrong? I was filling out the CPD 21pg packet but after the email I stopped. I’m jus so confused and annoyed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wade100 said:

I went in for the second step to get interviewed and when I went to do so the female helping me at window 3 noticed I had a criminal past and asked me if I had dispositions which I didn’t so she told me to go to the court and get them which I did and I came to the realization my cases were sealed so can they hold tow sealed cases against me???

also I have a pending case for a dwai which I got in the summer and plead guilty to. it will not be on my record it was switched to a violation pending that I finish these classes for driving impaired my next court date is March 26 where the case should get sealed. so they told me to come back when my case is over and bring all dispositions will this affect them in hiring me??? Do I still have a chance????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wade100 said:

 

No one can really answer this question for you. The list expires in about 4 years. I suppose if you get it cleared up in 4 years you may have a chance but I they get through the list before then I’m not sure what happens. All I can say if try and get that taken care of as soon as possible then call for another appointment. Good luck.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey.. so I was able to get a new final processing invite and I got sworn in this week for the next class. Thanks for the advice. Am I suppose to wear mta looking clothing to training or is it more of a business casual with boots? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Agent 777 said:

Hey.. so I was able to get a new final processing invite and I got sworn in this week for the next class. Thanks for the advice. Am I suppose to wear mta looking clothing to training or is it more of a business casual with boots? 

It says what to wear on the greenish paper they gave you after you sworn in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 5:30 PM, MTAKC said:

class 4/8 then 4/22,  only 2 weeks training?

Different instructors, training is 5 weeks

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, loulou said:

Different instructors, training is 5 weeks

thanx. It goes fast. Almost 100 people per week in the list go forward for final proc. My wife is around 1400, lol , still long way to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody have any clue what would happen if your pregnant during your probation year? Like they didn’t ask while I was going through processing so I didn’t say. I didn’t want to give up my chance of getting in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing happens u just get ur probation extended for the time ur out someone in my class was pregnant and gave birth like 1 -2 months after we came out of class she just had Her probation extended 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. I am new here. I would just like to know if anyone was called back for FP after going in for PE on Feb 20th. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SA 19 said:

Hi everyone. I am new here. I would just like to know if anyone was called back for FP after going in for PE on Feb 20th. Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SA 19 said:

 

I went to PE February 2, and still have not been called in for FP. I think they are in the early 900's for FP. I called last Thursday and she said they were up to 888.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.