Station Agent 6600 Hiring Process

nyjdmevo
Message added by Harry,

40px_exams_nyct.png.90c3b2bc7b2c11d53074daf6e1d457a0.png

Station Agent, Exam No. 6600

Application Deadline: July 21, 2015

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary is $19.4589 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $27.7984 in the sixth year of
service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1600's) - For Medical: (1600's)

Next Training Class:

Resources:

Additional:

(Updated December 4, 2021)

On 10/6/2017 at 8:43 AM, sjenn511 said:

I missed my original appointment on 9/20. That's probably when other S/A's where filling out paperwork.  I went in the room with various titles. 

How did the mta reach out to you? Was it via mail or telephone? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/6/2017 at 8:43 AM, sjenn511 said:

I missed my original appointment on 9/20. That's probably when other S/A's where filling out paperwork.  I went in the room with various titles. 

How did they contact you for your first interview? Was it via mail or telephone? 

On 10/6/2017 at 3:52 PM, GRACE54 said:

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and had a question about the hiring process for staion agent.  I took exam 6600 back in Oct 2016, on August 17, 2017 someone from the mta contacted me to come down to 180 Livingston Street to finish my work experience and education part of the application.  I thought i did this when i applied to take the exam, can someone help me out with information.  I wasn't asked to do a drug test, just work experience and education.

Do anyone have any info for me. 

Hello. Took the station agent test in nov 2015. This is my first time Responding to this. I Done my pre employment on 9/22 did everything. This was a Friday. I received a call back the following Monday to come in on Tuesday. I did final processing but I need to Know is B813 Station Agent AFC 01-F is a temporary position or its it just for the probationary period of 1 year. Because I noticed it stated Temporary Appointment. 

My list number is in the 30’s. I need assistance in figuring the assignment out.

15 hours ago, RB1982 said:

Hello. Took the station agent test in nov 2015. This is my first time Responding to this. I Done my pre employment on 9/22 did everything. This was a Friday. I received a call back the following Monday to come in on Tuesday. I did final processing but I need to Know is B813 Station Agent AFC 01-F is a temporary position or its it just for the probationary period of 1 year. Because I noticed it stated Temporary Appointment. 

My list number is in the 30’s. I need assistance in figuring the assignment out.

How do you know your list number? They haven't established it yet from what I know.

Edited by Och0a16

17 hours ago, RB1982 said:

I asked today. This is not a temporary job. It says provisional because the list is not established yet. You just need to complete probation.

18 hours ago, RB1982 said:

How did you find out your list number?

On 10/9/2017 at 8:03 AM, Toronto Transit said:

can someone inform the transit forum readers how the MTA can call people in from exam 6600 without posting a list number.

I'm sure there being fair and calling people in in order. it would just be nice to know. Congrats to those who got called in.

Provisional employment until the list is formally published due to hiring needs in that position.

3 hours ago, Toronto Transit said:

a little bird told the station agent exam exam 6600 list is be finalized this week. Could this be true.

fingers crossed for all us wannabe MTA people

I hope so we have definitely waited long enough (fingers crossed)

6 hours ago, Toronto Transit said:

a little bird told the station agent exam exam 6600 list is be finalized this week. Could this be true.

fingers crossed for all us wannabe MTA people

Could be true, the Nov 7 class from last year are close to finishing probation.