ECH graveyard, random shots and a shocker

trainfan22

Thanks!! I think the RTS next to 8686 is 9656, as for the fishbowl i think thats the ex rodeo supply bus i don't know why its there.

Nice shots

Is that the 1st 9656 and what the hell with the front of the bus?!

They should really put all those classics back in service. Rather ride one of those then the MCIs

Nice shots

Is that the 1st 9656 and what the hell with the front of the bus?!

They should really put all those classics back in service. Rather ride one of those then the MCIs

Thanks!! I think the bus crashed into something, not sure what though. And i agree the classics should come back into serivce.

Wonderful pics

Thanks!!

I guess that video is a bright spot for the 06'z they Still work sad to see all those RTS in there.
Yea i thought the engine didn't work on those VI buses, i was shocked when the machinac turned the engine on.

Nice shots! Can't believe you caught the old New Look bus. And what is wrong with 9656?
Thanks!! It crashed into something and the bus is beyond repair i guess.

Nice shots! What bus did you get the pic of the 6v92 from?
Thanks!! It was in an TMC RTS, but i forgot the number though.

Nice catches.
Thanks!!

did you see any RTS cng?

Nope, i didn't all of the PBL RTS were gone.

Nice pictures. I love how the Classics are in a row like that. Praise Jesus for keeping the Classics alive. I would also like to know where that 6V-92TA is from, I'm quite surprised it's in a roof exhaust RTS. that 9656 there that's being scrapped due to an accident is the second 9656, not the first one which was in a fire a few years back. I see that 409 is being scrapped, which explains why I haven't seen it for so long. Can't understand why because it seems like a good bus. Non-EGR Series 50 with street exhaust, refurbished with LED marker lights and signals and a 6xxx interior, good West Farms maintenance. Can't understand why they're scrapping it. 460 was last a Kingsbridge bus, I saw it in Eastchester about 5 months ago with shattered windows and in generally bad condition.

Nice pictures. I love how the Classics are in a row like that. Praise Jesus for keeping the Classics alive. I would also like to know where that 6V-92TA is from, I'm quite surprised it's in a roof exhaust RTS. that 9656 there that's being scrapped due to an accident is the second 9656, not the first one which was in a fire a few years back. I see that 409 is being scrapped, which explains why I haven't seen it for so long. Can't understand why because it seems like a good bus. Non-EGR Series 50 with street exhaust, refurbished with LED marker lights and signals and a 6xxx interior, good West Farms maintenance. Can't understand why they're scrapping it. 460 was last a Kingsbridge bus, I saw it in Eastchester about 5 months ago with shattered windows and in generally bad condition.

Thanks!!

OHH MY GOD you didn't take a rear shot of 444 or 5407! THOSE ARE VERY UNIQUE BUSES! 416, 444, and 5407 have thier engines switched to S50 EGR, and 5407 has a one of a kind rear end. Ohh and 8395...Now scrapped, I rode that on the Bx31 not too long ago! :P

Otherwise I'm loving the pics.

Really nice photos. Thanks a lot for sharing. Those classics look like are waiting for service. By the way, is that 30ft fishbowl going to scrap as well?
Thanks!! Im not sure about that fishbowl wheather it would be scraped or not.

OHH MY GOD you didn't take a rear shot of 444 or 5407! THOSE ARE VERY UNIQUE BUSES! 416, 444, and 5407 have thier engines switched to S50 EGR, and 5407 has a one of a kind rear end. Ohh and 8395...Now scrapped, I rode that on the Bx31 not too long ago! :P

Otherwise I'm loving the pics.

Thanks!!

409 was of course a screecher, but it was SLOW and also the rear windows was open ALL the way, to the point where you can jump out from the open window. I am glad it's scrapped becuase when I last rode it it was the worst Bx31 ride ever.

were is this place located i might wanna check it out

In the bronx, take the (5) to baychester ave make a left then do one of two things, Take the BX30 bus, or walk(Its not that far) make a right on boston RD then make another right on conner ST once you get over I-95 overpass you can't miss it.

In the bronx, take the (5) to baychester ave make a left then do one of two things, Take the BX30 bus, or walk(Its not that far) make a right on boston RD then make another right on conner ST once you get over I-95 overpass you can't miss it.
Or get off at Dyre Avenue, walk left once you leave the train station, and make a left at Boston Road, then right on Conner St.

Archived