ECH graveyard, random shots and a shocker

trainfan22

409 was of course a screecher, but it was SLOW and also the rear windows was open ALL the way, to the point where you can jump out from the open window. I am glad it's scrapped becuase when I last rode it it was the worst Bx31 ride ever.

that bus must've been fun to ride...

Great shots, and I guess some buses get canned before their time is up (959, and 988). Wonder why their being canned......

Thanks!! I think they had an fire.

will the stored buses see service at least one time.

The classics might for holiaday service, as for the other buses it depends.

Classics for holiday service? I hope so.

I sent a suggestion email to MTA saying they should put their ex PBL RTS like 275 out on their respective depot routes for holiday service, like 10001 on the Q60 for example. (Though I wouldn't put it on such a tiring route)

They gave a bad response...like thank you for your interest in the (MTA)

The classics might for holiaday service, as for the other buses it depends.

I ment the tmc rts buses ad what bus is next to that fishbowl? Is it 8566

I guess the some of those RTS's will go in service on MTA bus, as for the RTS next to the fishbowl, its an ex PBL RTS but i forgot the number.

Classics for holiday service? I hope so.

I sent a suggestion email to MTA saying they should put their ex PBL RTS like 275 out on their respective depot routes for holiday service, like 10001 on the Q60 for example. (Though I wouldn't put it on such a tiring route)

They gave a bad response...like thank you for your interest in the (MTA)

Thats all they said was thank you for your interest in the MTA? As what for what route 10001 and other PBL museum buses would run if was bought out for holiday service, i would put on the Q35. And 4904 on the B100 don't know about 275.

Archived