Steven Universe artist driven up to the point of suicide thanks to SJW's

TheNewYorkElevated

A Steven Universe artist had attempted suicide a few days back thanks to a bunch of Social Justice Warriors (SJW's) on Tumblr. For those of you who don't know what is Steven Universe, it's a popular show on Cartoon Network that has generated a ton of fan art. 

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/steven-universe-fanartist-bullied-controversy/

Here's the meaning of a Social Justice Warrior.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social+justice+warrior

Oh I care so much about what some Joe Schmoe's say on Tumblr or whatever the hell he was using.  Some self-esteem...  <_<

You might not care, but there's a big difference between you and a depressed twenty-year-old girl who had thousands of SJWs on Tumblr and DeviantArt gaining up on her and a dozen blogs designed to bully her and doxx her. Often, the Internet is considered a passage to escape from real-life troubles, and for Zamii, it's one such case. The fact that anytime she did something, cyberbullies would gain up on her any way they can. She had to endure this for at least a year before she decided to attempt suicide.

I remember hearing about this in late-October and wrote a very angry call-out rant here. I don't care what reason these f**kheads give. NOBODY deserves abuse, much less a twenty-year-old. These cyber thugs not only celebrated her attempt, but some of them actually blamed her for attempting suicide. Anyone who blames the victim is a scumbag, and these scumbags blamed her for what they did. SJWs succeeded in creating a vile stereotype of how anyone who loves the show are an overly sensitive bigot. The fans who'll be hurt worst by this are the passersby and newcomers. Anyone who proudly loves the show, has no clue about the drama surrounding Zamii, and then be bullied because they love it.

I've seen fandom drama over the years. This is easily one of the worst cases. All it takes is one comment for someone to be driven over the edge. She absorbed a year's worth of abuse before she tried killing herself. Nobody deserves to be bullied.

You might not care, but there's a big difference between you and a depressed twenty-year-old girl who had thousands of SJWs on Tumblr and DeviantArt gaining up on her and a dozen blogs designed to bully her and doxx her. Often, the Internet is considered a passage to escape from real-life troubles, and for Zamii, it's one such case. The fact that anytime she did something, cyberbullies would gain up on her any way they can. She had to endure this for at least a year before she decided to attempt suicide.

I remember hearing about this in late-October and wrote a very angry call-out rant here. I don't care what reason these f**kheads give. NOBODY deserves abuse, much less a twenty-year-old. These cyber thugs not only celebrated her attempt, but some of them actually blamed her for attempting suicide. Anyone who blames the victim is a scumbag, and these scumbags blamed her for what they did. SJWs succeeded in creating a vile stereotype of how anyone who loves the show are an overly sensitive bigot. The fans who'll be hurt worst by this are the passersby and newcomers. Anyone who proudly loves the show, has no clue about the drama surrounding Zamii, and then be bullied because they love it.

I've seen fandom drama over the years. This is easily one of the worst cases. All it takes is one comment for someone to be driven over the edge. She absorbed a year's worth of abuse before she tried killing herself. Nobody deserves to be bullied.

I agree that cyber bulling can be a problem, but the easiest thing to do is remove yourself from the situation.  I don't do Social Media like that.  I value my privacy so therefore I don't go around on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and all of the other places putting my life out there.  

I have to agree with Vittorio, though... what would I care if I was the artist?  What good is some hambeast typing words at me over social media?

This "fandom" thing is also just probably the worst thing anyone could ever do with a cartoon.  Every other "fandom" I've ever encountered has been filled with people who quite frankly should make yourself feel better as a person.

Growing up, nerds were the biggest misfits.... Here in the 21st century however, social justice warriors are one of, if not  the biggest misfits in society.....

I actually felt sorry for the nerds... SJW's OTOH, I would not care if each & every one of them choked on their own spit - or should I say, suffered carpal tunnel & chronic arthritis (cause all they do is type shit) before necrosis occurs.....

Yes, necrosis.... Have the suffering of those 2 limbs (arms) nice & slow.....

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up, nerds were the biggest misfits.... Here in the 21st century however, social justice warriors are one of, if not  the biggest misfits in society.....

I actually felt sorry for the nerds... SJW's OTOH, I would not care if each & every one of them choked on their own spit - or should I say, suffered carpal tunnel & chronic arthritis (cause all they do is type shit) before necrosis occurs.....

Yes, necrosis.... Have the suffering of those 2 limbs (arms) nice & slow.....

Yeah... and even worse quoting RTS CNG Command's rant on the MLP forums, look what happened to the fanbase.

The Steven Universe fandom's reputation is now damaged, and possibly beyond repair. The show is great, but no one will want to venture into a fandom with a solid portion being so verbally violent.

Archived