Q44 SBS and the neglected standards

MysteriousBtrain

A few catches from the last few days before the conversion. First I will show the new SBS vehicles, then some standards that MAY be extinct from the new SBS route:

20151112_154948_zpsdrbh2ree.jpg

20151112_160155_zpszn1e4fqx.jpg

20151117_162653_zpso1cctsrz.jpg

20151117_162645_zpscnoo3gml.jpg

20151112_170801_zpsdp5wdqmr.jpg

2015-10-23-19-09-07_zpstcgjpr9m.png

Only a few hours before SBS starts on the Q44, and I have a small chance of being able to catch the first real SBS vehicle on the line.

Happy post-thanksgiving and happy Black Friday weekend!!!!!

6869 was out there today. Honestly though, I don't think this will eliminate standards from the route. Just like the Bx12 and the M34/M34A, there will be non-SBS buses on it on occasion.

Good footage.

I know at least the XD40s will appear on the routes again, but the orions, it depends because I have yet to see an orion with the new SBS codings, but let's wait and see. Currently, it is less than an hour before SBS officially starts, yet 6889 and 6859 are still in the line. Again, I'll wait a bit before eliminating orions from SBS usage.

I know at least the XD40s will appear on the routes again, but the orions, it depends because I have yet to see an orion with the new SBS codings, but let's wait and see. Currently, it is less than an hour before SBS officially starts, yet 6889 and 6859 are still in the line. Again, I'll wait a bit before eliminating orions from SBS usage.

Anything can go on the line. It'll just won't have the new flashy destination signs.

I just wonder if the code for +Select Bus will even work for those orions, flash or not. Or if those "substitutes" will even say anything about select bus service and instead show LTD instead.

I tried coding an updated code for the Bx12 SBS on both a 2015 XD40 and a Orion VII 2nd Gen... The XD40 had the flashing blue +SELECT BUS whereas the Orion had +Select Bus Service+. So if you program a +Select Bus code into a bus that doesn't have the Spectrums or multicolored signs, it'll just display the full +Select Bus Service+.

And nice catches!

LegoBrickBreaker101, on 29 Nov 2015 - 7:24 PM, said:

I tried coding an updated code for the Bx12 SBS on both a 2015 XD40 and a Orion VII 2nd Gen... The XD40 had the flashing blue+SELECT BUSwhereas the Orion had +Select Bus Service+. So if you program a +Select Bus code into a bus that doesn't have the Spectrums or multicolored signs, it'll just display the full +Select Bus Service+.

And nice catches!

Oh I understand now thank you.

Archived