Some Quick Shots

BM5 via Woodhaven

That last bus actually has rust on it... Must be the Gillig Phantoms... Cheap crappola quality.

Could be the Crappola quality, or maybe the company that operates those sets of Phantoms isn't keeping that part in good condition. I didn't pay attention to that part of the Phantom I saw today thats operated by a different company. 

• 2 weeks later...

I for one adore the Orion 7s

They are super fast and that engine transmission is priceless. ..i think even better than the Orion 5

I find them to be a bit to small, or at least they feel that way. Horrible for an over crowded run. 

Still haven't forgiven the Orion VII whose rear mirror by the back door bonked me on the head as I was trying to sit down in the row of seats behind the Back door.

I must mention that the only bad thing of the Orion 7 is that it experience some sort of leaking water coming down from the aircon vents. .? Don't know why it occurs might be because of the use of the A/C

I never forget that when i seat on by the window the leaking occurs very frequently especially on the s92 buses and less common on the s62 buses

I must mention that the only bad thing of the Orion 7 is that it experience some sort of leaking water coming down from the aircon vents. .? Don't know why it occurs might be because of the use of the A/C

I never forget that when i seat on by the window the leaking occurs very frequently especially on the s92 buses and less common on the s62 buses

I have no idea about that. Very Rarely do I sit at the back of the bus. The last time was that time I bumped my head. 

I remember the older Gilligs use to leak water or something out underneath the bus when the A/C was on. 

Oh yeah forgot that those gilligs experience leakings as well. ...i think is a SCT thing hehe

I can't say much of the Orion V since i've only rode it once and was when the hot weather left (by October on the last s66 bus to patchogue)

I forgot to mention the older Gilligs I was talking about were operated by the company listed below in my Signature, So I can't speak for I can't speak for   the older Gilligs for the other companies or the the 2005 Gilligs. 

You just reminded me of one other time where I sat at the rear of the bus where there was some type of leaking by the A/C, it was early January, though I can't remember if it was a 2005 Gillig or 2010 Orion because at the time the 2010 Orions were just coming into service though I don't remember if one had been put into service on the run I had taken at the time.. 

Archived