Greetings to All

CTCuban26

Hello everyone, My name is Orlando and I'm new to this Board. I'm happy to have found this site.

I'm a Bus Operator out of Gun Hill Depot, I'm married with 2 kids and live in Fairfield, CT.

I'm very much a fan of NYCTA, and currently planning to build a HO layout based on the Subway, I have two sets of the Life Like Proto 1000 one set of R-17's and a set of the R-21's with the new set coming out on order.

Looking to make some friends and learning something new here.

Hello everyone, My name is Orlando and I'm new to this Board. I'm happy to have found this site.

I'm a Bus Operator out of Gun Hill Depot, I'm married with 2 kids and live in Fairfield, CT.

I'm very much a fan of NYCTA, and currently planning to build a HO layout based on the Subway, I have two sets of the Life Like Proto 1000 one set of R-17's and a set of the R-21's with the new set coming out on order.

Looking to make some friends and learning something new here.

Gun Hill Depot......Home of the Dawgs Kingsbridge didn't get....... From an ex-OA B/O, welcome to the board.......

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums Orlando.....glad to see another B/O made it on this board
Welcome to NYCTF Orlando, It's nice to have another bus operator over here.

I'm surprised with the amount that is on this board, they don't post to much on here. Mr.Frusci has been absent for a while, for one......

Archived