"Another" Brawl on the Subway....

Via Garibaldi 8

Is this news ? If you want to see some action Youtube "LIRR fights".

It is, not unless subway brawls are the norm. You would know better than I...  :D I took the subway (begrudgingly) yesterday for first time in almost a few months.  Had the snow not been an issue, I would've cabbed it or took the city bus to get to Whole Foods.  Anywho, I think the (2)(5) lines in the Bronx have the most problems when it comes to civilized riders. lol

It is, not unless subway brawls are the norm. You would know better than I...  :D I took the subway (begrudgingly) yesterday for first time in almost a few months.  Had the snow not been an issue, I would've cabbed it or took the city bus to get to Whole Foods.  Anywho, I think the (2)(5) lines in the Bronx have the most problems when it comes to civilized riders. lol

Apparently the citizens of Nassua and Suffolk have something to learn as well. Talk about uncivilized haha why don't ride the railroad on the weekends when visiting Merick rowdiest crowd going to Rockville Center. 

Apparently the citizens of Nassua and Suffolk have something to learn as well. Talk about uncivilized haha why don't ride the railroad on the weekends when visiting Merick rowdiest crowd going to Rockville Center. 

lol... I never had high standards of Long Island anyway...  :lol:  Metro-North riders are far classier by a mile, especially the semi-express and express trains.  Basically no riff-raff at all.

Still more civilized than the LIRR fights which usually involve booze and lots of it. 

Is this news ? If you want to see some action Youtube "LIRR fights".

Nuff said the real reason I use LIRR instead of NICE when going to nassau is the free entertainment on the LIRR :lol:  :lol: . NICE beats LIRR in frequency with N24 and N6 sadly so I don't have a choice.

The (2)(5) look civilized compared to the drunken mess that is the LIRR.

lol... I never had high standards of Long Island anyway...  :lol:  Metro-North riders are far classier by a mile, especially the semi-express and express trains.  Basically no riff-raff at all.

Maybe Upper Westchester and Dutchess?  My mom lives near Katonah I've seen my fair share on the Harlem Line atleast.

It would seem class is in short supply nowadays. :mellow:

Still more civilized than the LIRR fights which usually involve booze and lots of it. 

Nuff said the real reason I use LIRR instead of NICE when going to nassau is the free entertainment on the LIRR :lol:  :lol: . NICE beats LIRR in frequency with N24 and N6 sadly so I don't have a choice.

The (2)(5) look civilized compared to the drunken mess that is the LIRR.

lol... Don't get too carried away....

Maybe Upper Westchester and Dutchess?  My mom lives near Katonah I've seen my fair share on the Harlem Line atleast.

I suppose so, but when I use peak trains on the Harlem line to Westchester, the crowd is quite civilized and consists of mainly white collar professionals like myself.

lol... Don't get too carried away....

I suppose so, but when I use peak trains on the Harlem line to Westchester, the crowd is quite civilized and consists of mainly white collar professionals like myself.

They could do a better job of training their offspring. :huh:

One does not simply equate the MTA railroads with class. The New haven line and LIRR are such a drunken hot mess that the subway looks very civil in comparison you do not go on metro-north for class you go to party and get effed up  :lol:  :lol:  sober people are a minority.

One does not simply equate the MTA railroads with class. The New haven line and LIRR are such a drunken hot mess that the subway looks very civil in comparison you do not go on metro-north for class you go to party and get effed up  :lol:  :lol:  sober people are a minority.

I agree. Just quoting our friend here. Just trying to prove the point that people act up wherever you go no one's safe.

Probably just punks that have nothing better to do....

Still nowhere near the level of the LIRR MNRR drunks those are basically moving bars on rails.

I totally disagree.  I use the Hudson Line regularly in fact almost daily, and have never experienced any uncivilized crowds.  I have also used late trains back to Riverdale on Fridays with no problems.  

I once heard that Bloods and Latin Kings once had a huge brawl on a Poukeepsie bound train in which the train got trashed so badly that it had to be pulled from service, MTA police had to bombard the train as soon as it got to the next stop.

I once ridden a train also on the Hudson going towards POU in which this woman wanted her boyfriend (She was with her kid, her Boyfriend wasn't there) to beat up this MN conductor cause he stuck the middle finger at her cause they had some kind of dispute over the fare.

I once heard that Bloods and Latin Kings once had a huge brawl on a Poukeepsie bound train in which the train got trashed so badly that it had to be pulled from service, MTA police had to bombard the train as soon as it got to the next stop.

I once ridden a train also on the Hudson going towards POU in which this woman wanted her boyfriend (She was with her kid, her Boyfriend wasn't there) to beat up this MN conductor cause he stuck the middle finger at her cause they had some kind of dispute over the fare.

lol... Poughkeepsie is basically a ghetto, and those folks can't really afford Metro-North like that anyway, at least not the peak trains.  Most of the Hudson line goes through very affluent areas (Ardsley, Croton-on-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson, Irvington, Riverdale, Tarrytown, etc.), since the views are stunning and command high prices.  

lol... Poughkeepsie is basically a ghetto, and those folks can't really afford Metro-North like that anyway, at least not the peak trains.  Most of the Hudson line goes through very affluent areas (Ardsley, Croton-on-Hudson, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings-on-Hudson, Irvington, Riverdale, Tarrytown, etc.), since the views are stunning and command high prices.  

With the way the cost-of-living is going up I wouldn't be too surprised if you were pushed up to Poughkeepsie with them. With all your actions I'm not sure how much better you are than them. :lol:  (MTA)  "all aboard"

With the way the cost-of-living is going up I wouldn't be too surprised if you were pushed up to Poughkeepsie with them. With all your actions I'm not sure how much better you are than them. :lol:  (MTA)  "all aboard"

lol... Very funny, but unlikely in my life time.  That may apply to you though...  :D  :lol:

lol... Very funny, but unlikely in my life time.  That may apply to you though...  :D  :lol:

One thing I've learnt is never say never.. beside's taking a step or so back would land me back in Riverdale.. Renting.. :lol:  Stay humble and hungry my friend... never know what's in store.. :D

I totally disagree.  I use the Hudson Line regularly in fact almost daily, and have never experienced any uncivilized crowds.  I have also used late trains back to Riverdale on Fridays with no problems.  

Funny.. I've taken the (2) or (5) and haven't experienced any uncivilized crowds. Just because there is a video of a fight on a certain line that goes through a certain area it doesn't mean that everyone in that area acts like that.

It's not a fight good enough to be in the news or YouTube if you don't have a bunch of people shouting "Worldstar" all over the place. What a bunch of savages.

Funny.. I've taken the (2) or (5) and haven't experienced any uncivilized crowds. Just because there is a video of a fight on a certain line that goes through a certain area it doesn't mean that everyone in that area acts like that.

The (2) and the (5) in the Bronx is the worst.  It goes through some of the most crime ridden areas of the city (excluding the one stop that they make in Pelham Parkway and Morris Park).  All of the other stops are just insane.  I used it once in the Bronx and said never again... I take the express bus anytime I have to go to Morris Park or anywhere in that vicinity.  Panhandlers all over the place and not just the regular ones... These were clearly druggies doped up.  Additionally, the trains crawl through the Bronx to get to Manhattan.  I've never had a more depressing subway ride, and believe me I've been on trains with two of three homeless people in a car and that ride still was one of the worst that I could recall.

The (2) and the (5) in the Bronx is the worst.  It goes through some of the most crime ridden areas of the city (excluding the one stop that they make in Pelham Parkway and Morris Park).  All of the other stops are just insane.  I used it once in the Bronx and said never again... I take the express bus anytime I have to go to Morris Park or anywhere in that vicinity.  Panhandlers all over the place and not just the regular ones... These were clearly druggies doped up.  Additionally, the trains crawl through the Bronx to get to Manhattan.  I've never had a more depressing subway ride, and believe me I've been on trains with two of three homeless people in a car and that ride still was one of the worst that I could recall.

Did you just make this thread to make one of your infamous complaints about the subway?

Archived